𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾

As I awoke the next morning, I heard banging at my front door

I groaned and rolled out of bed, dragging a blanket behind me, my sword was always by my bed, so I grabbed that as well. When I started walking down the steps, I thought that Sapnap had left earlier this morning, but when I reached the couch, I saw his messy hair sticking up over the top. I roll my eyes and look to the door.

I open it just a crack and see a familiar green hoodie and white mask. The one and only, Dream.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snap at him, earning a lot of silence from him, then a shake of his head. His mask stares flatly back at me, but I glare at it until he speaks.

"I'm making an ultimatum for L'Manburg. Come with me." He says, then walks away, not waiting for my response. I send him the finger, and as if he has an eye in the back of his head, he sends a double back at me.

"Fuck you then!" I yell at him then close the door softly, not wanting to wake up my guest, who was currently wrapped up in a few blankets up to his face. I smile to myself and head into my room.

I walked to the dresser beside the window, a small plant in a pot sits closest to the sun, it's blue petals looking like drops of rain. I open the first drawer and pull out a pair of black cargo pants, and long socks. Then the second drawer and pulled out a maroon sleeveless crop top. I throw my blanket back on my bed, set my sword on top of it and gather my clothes in my arms, heading down to take a short shower.

I'd finished in nine and a half minutes, tugged my clothing on, brushed my hair and teeth, then walked out to see a black haired man sitting up on the couch, yawning and stretching.

I figured I didn't want to tell him about what Dream told me this morning, and quietly went back up the stairs to grab my sword and bow, and tied on my worn-down boots.

I really need to get a new pair some time..

I tie my sheath to my back with a leather strap, and slip my sword into it easily.

I hear a door shut and the shower start, that's when I took my chance at leaving. I run down the stairs quickly, and into the kitchen, grabbing a piece of bread for breakfast, then leaving a note on the table.

Be back in a while, take your time and don't burn down my house.

There's food in the kitchen,

-vie

My scribble is barely readable, but I didn't mind. I knew Sapnap could read it. I open my door, swallowing the last bite of bread and head out to Dreams house.

Searching for it was a pain. Firstly, I didn't know where I was looking, and didn't know how far it was away, and secondly, I didn't really want to go. So I wandered around outside the gate for a few minutes before the man of the hour was walking up the path. I mental sighed and waited for him to catch up.