~Welcome and Rules~

Welcome to my OC book! Here is where I post all of my ocs. Please message me or comment on any of them if you'd like to roleplay with them. I prefer to roleplay solely in pms, especially if anything nsfw is involved.

All of my characters are available! I don't usually limit who can rp with what character. I may be a little reluctant if the character you pick is extremely popular, so feel free to pick multiple characters we can work together to choose from!

Tag me if you comment, please, so I can be sure to see it!
************************************************
I have a couple of rules for roleplaying, but I can be flexible with some of them!

1: Please be descriptive! I don't really roleplay with asterisks and prefer full length sentences.  Please keep replies a couple sentences long!

2: Please be active! If you're going on hiatus or won't be replying for a while let me know! I typically delete inactive pms after a while.

3: NSFW is allowed, but please be aware of what I am and and not comfortable with, as well as the characters! There are several things that I will not do. I don't do anything non-consensual, or involving gross bodily fluids.

4: I do not, under any circumstance, rp cheating scenarios. Please understand that I am very uncomfortable with the idea of cheating! I will not initiate that kind of scenario myself, and if this rule can't be followed I may not want to rp anymore.

5: If you grow bored with a rp, please let me know! I will be happy to switch characters or restart with a different scenario. If you want to stop altogether that's fine too!

6: Be mindful of the character you're choosing. Don't pick a gay guy for your female character, try to initiate nsfw with an ace character, etc. There WILL be characters in the book that nsfw isn't allowed with.

7: Roleplaying fandom characters is fine, too! I can do ships, or an oc with a character, or two ocs in the fandom universe. My favorite anime's are all in my bio!
************************************************

I sincerely hope you like my characters and enjoy your time here. I put a lot of work into all of them. Thank you for taking the time to read!

-Sincerely,
Thyme Strain