~Razael~ (Seke)

Name: Razael

Nicknames: Zael, Angel, Ra.

Age: Unknown

Sex: None, has both a male and female form, as well as one that is neither.

Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him. Only ever used his male and agender form.

Sexuality/romantic attraction: Pansexual.

Looks:

Species: Fallen Angel

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 187 lbs

Scars: Two long, narrow scars along his back when his wings are retracted.

Tattoos: Two tattoos of thorny vines and roses on his back, winding around his scars.

Defining/Striking Traits: His most defining traits are his scars and his wings, depending on which form he is in. After falling, he was left with very little power, only able to retract and show off his wings. His wings are now mostly dusty gray that get slowly darker over time; some of the feathers are still white, while others are now completely black.

Personality: Razael is typically cold and stoic. He refuses to get close to anyone, knowing that if he fell in love with someone, somehow, he would never be able to get over it. In order to protect himself he pushes others away. He is brave and reliable, unafraid to take on any task. But he is quite lonely without the presence of others in his life.

Strengths: Reliable and tough. Will stick up for injustices if he sees them and is able to stop it. Very rational and thinks before going into any situation.

Weaknesses: Terrible at dealing with people. His cold exterior keeps people from approaching him. He is very regretful of his past, and often zones out reflecting on it. Thinks too much about things and wastes opportunities.

Habits: Scratching his shoulder blades and along the lines of his scars.

Relationship Status: Single

Family: None.

Background/backstory: Razael was created by his God, and was put into a high position in the heavenly courts. He was always focused on his duties, until one day when he was sent to Earth on a mission to research and return information on what the human population was doing. While down there, he met a young woman named Ayla. He fell deeply in love with her, and she with him. However, being in love was forbidden amongst angels, so he hid it for a very long time. Inevitably, word got around and he was removed from heaven and became a fallen angel. He took on a job at a small business that over the years became a large corporation in which he inherited when his boss died without children. He spent years searching for Ayla again, only to find her married to a man he had never seen before. Heartbroken and now stranded on Earth, Razael vowed to never again fall in love, believing it to be dangerous and not worthwhile.

Mental Illnesses: None.

Health problems: None.

Fears/phobias: Falling in love and being left again. Fear of judgement.

Smokes: Never.

Drinks: Never.

Occupation: CEO of a Tech. business.

Pets: A dove named Culley.

—————————————————————————
NSFW:
Position: Top

Turn-ons: Unknown (virgin)

Turn-offs: Unknown (virgin)

Kinks: None currently. But would be willing to explore things.
—————————————————————————