chapter 1

Eddie POV

I was walking in a dark hallway where there is no end of it don't know why I do that until I saw a light in front of me, I was running to catch the light but never getting closer to the light until.....

I heard an alarm clock that makes me wake up just another weird dream... I got up from my bed and try to find my glasses after I put on my glasses I look at the time, it was 5.30 clock. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower wondering... why I always have a weird dream every day after that accident...

after I done, I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast and yes I lived alone... I open the fridge all I see was just a slice of bread and butter, well I have a toaster and after school, I have to go to the grocery well I don't mind, I actually love to go to shopping.

when I look at the time it says 6.00 clock now, so I just put it at the dishes I will wash it after school, I go grab my backpack and wear shoes I open the front door and lock it and ready to the bus stop, when I was there I saw some student from the same school as me but I just ignored it I wait until the bus comes, I sit at the very behind the bus beside the window so I can see the view alone...

I put on earphone to my ears listening to music while enjoying the view, after a long ride I arrived at the school, I walk to the school and I heard some of the students talking about me looks like they know about the accident.... but I just ignored it, as I walked to my locker I accidentally bump into someone

 but I just ignored it, as I walked to my locker I accidentally bump into someone

I never have seen him around the school so I guessing he's new here

Ian POV

I think I enjoy too much seeing around not looking where I was going because I just accidentally bump into someone, I look down because he's short and I apologized to him

"oh sorry I was not looking where I was going"

I smile awkwardly at him

"it's okay... I was not looking where I was going to.."

OH...MY....GOD, he's voice is so cute!! okay, ian control yourself it's not the time... but he so cute oh my god!!! and wait did I just see his blushing?? oh my god that makes him even cuter

"Sorry but I have to go now"

"w-wait"

before I can finish it he walks away so fast, looks like he embarrassed to, I wish that I will have the same class as him I wanna get to know more about him, but right now what I have to do now is go to the principle office to get my schedule

Eddie pov

great Eddie you just embarrassed your self to the new kid, my face right now was so red like a tomato, god that's so embarrassing you better watch your step now Eddie, finally I arrived at my locker and I go grab my book and go to my homeroom, I sit at the front like always because I wanna listen to the teacher explanation more cleary.

after some time the class started and the teacher came to the class

"Okay class today we have a new student, you may come in now"

a new student? wait don't tell me

Ian POV

I have been told I may come in now so I did the first thing I see was the person who bumps into me, yes I have the same homeroom as him and I see all the student attention at me

"you may introduce now"

"Greetings my name is Ian and I like to play some sports especially basketball, it's nice to meet you all hope we all can be friends"

I look at the person who bumps me and I wink at him, but he just gives me a cold glare like he's pissed off and look away from me, but I don't feel sad about it I can always try to tease him because I know deep inside him he actually likes it he just keeps hide it.

Eddie POV

OH MY GOD DID HE JUST WINK AT ME??? no, Eddie, you must not fall kind of that trap, you must keep your reputation as a top student in this school if you fall with kind of that trap you will just gonna be thought by everyone as a weirdo or even worst, keep your emotions control DO NOT FALL into kind of that trap, he just wants to make your reputation down.

"okay ian nice to meet you, you may sit next to that purple husky"

teacher why you do this to me???? he then coming closer to me and sit next to me

"hey there nice to meet you what's your name?"

should I answer him or not?? I don't really wanna talk to him because the teacher was about to start the lesson, but if I don't answer him it's kinda rude, oh well I just ignored him he deserved it that's what you get, right now I wanna focused at the lesson.

Ian POV

wow, not even a 'hi'? okay, that's not a problem I will get your name eventually sooner or later, after some time the teacher explaining there is a sound of a bell which is that means the class change now, yes finally I didn't really understand what just the teacher explaining my eyes keep focus at the purple husky and looks like he really understands the lesson.

after I leave the class I follow him behind and shout out to him

"hey wait"

he then turns around and looks at me with a cold eye he had

"what do you want?"

wow that's kinda rude but oh well I don't care

"I just wanna know what is your next classes?"

"it was science"

"oh great I was in that classes too, so can I stick around you?"

"sure...... I guess"

"oh great and what's your name?"

"...it's... Eddie..."

finally, he tells me his name and not gonna lie it matches with his cute face, he may be cold on the outside but I know deep inside he's actually a cute little fallen angel with such kind heart, as long as we walked together he doesn't really a talkative person until we arrived at the science class.