Its my Story

The paladins gather around a circular table and talked. Their story being told to them by Lizzy.... every detail told. Even some silly comments about everything. Some parts Faith would have to hop in to correct, and to make some scenes more accurate. Most of the paladins had been crying from laughing at Lizzy and Faith fighting over how Faith died or fighting over the amount of times Lizzy friend zoned Levi. They where laughing, not crying, there was no pain in their eyes.
Only the pain in their stomachs from all the laughter going around.

The story kept going as normal everyone knew what happened but listened to it for the memories. However as the story kept going, tension grew... a type that you could sense on the faces of Lizzy, Faith, and Athena only. This tension rose as the story would move closer and closer to the very end of their Voltron journey. The others picked up on it as tried to calm them down. Faith claimed she was fine and pushed Cassia away. Lizzy claimed she was fine and ignored her best friends Kayla and Chase's concerns. Athena nodded as her silent way of saying she was fine, she pushed them all away

"At the end the Paladins defeated Mara!! And everyone got back to Earth and we lived happily ever after!! SO DID LEVI!!" Lizzy said closing the scrapbook in front of her as a signal that the story was over. Faith and Athena stood up.

"Lizzy you know that's not what happened," Athena said calmly at first.
"You can't ignore what Levi did for us Lizzy!" Faith said annoyed.

"No! The invincible Altean Levi!!!" Lizzy said upset wanting to get away with her edit. Lizzy continued, "We did it guys! We won, the story is over! Let it be!" Lizzy said with tears forming in her eyes
"That's enough Lizzy," Cassia said trying to calm them all down now.
"Yeah! And then Levi showed up and walked over and laughed with everybody because she is here! Everyone is alive in the end!" Lizzy screamed trying to get them to stop.
"Lizzy!! You can't ignore what she did for us!!! YOU CANT DO THAT TO LEVI!" Faith spoke out again her hood falling down to reveal her own tears. She still hated crying in front of them but she couldn't hold back.

 She still hated crying in front of them but she couldn't hold back

"I can't hear you.... your all lying!" Lizzy said again, going to cover her ears.
"Lizzy please.... stop" Athena said now.
"Do you guy's want to talk about the side missions again! What about the musical planet! Levi loved that one... she wants to hear that story...." Lizzy said now.
"YOU NEED TO ACCEPT IT LIZZY!!! LEVI IS DEAD!!!" Faith screamed at her, she couldn't handle this anymore. Silence fell amongst them all for a few seconds. Faith grabbed her jacket and went to leave....

"I KNOW!!!!" Lizzy screamed at Faith before taking a breath and continuing, "I know.... but it's my story! Let me give us one happy ending..." Lizzy was shaking, tears pouring from her eyes.

Faith looked back at her, "But if you discredit Levi then your telling her what she did wasn't worth it

Faith looked back at her, "But if you discredit Levi then your telling her what she did wasn't worth it..." thats all she said before leaving. Athena and Cassia ran after her. Lizzy watched them and then ran off in the opposite direction, Chase and Kayla ran after her.