Chapter three

Alexandrina's POV

My oh my was I wrong. as soon as I left the hotel there was crowds of people. it was a huge sea of red in support of the Monegasque Charles Leclerc. I stopped every so often to have my picture taken by the paparazzi that lined the streets.

I arrived at the paddock gates and tapped the ID card that Max gave me and went through. Dozens of people were rushing around, greeting each each other, smiling ,hugging ,chatting, yelling drivers names to try and get their attention.

The paddock was so big I was beginning to get lost and the crowd started to pull me along like an ocean current. the sound of fans cheering became so loud I couldn't hear my heels clicking on the ground.

"Hey, are you lost?" as soft voice asked.

"I need to get to the red bull hospitality but I'm lost," I replied rather anxiously.

"Red bull? ouch wrong team, but I'll get you there in no time."

Suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist and began to lead me through the crowd.

"Ah here, the red bull energy store, rather flashy for my taste but oh well." he remarked.

"Thank you so mu-" I was lost for words when I looked up at him. His blue green eyes were so captivating, and his boyish grin that made me smile too. I was lost for words.

"I can't believe you're the one lost for words, have you seen how gorgeous you are? I'm lando by the way, and you are?"

"um hi, i'm alexandrina, but my friends call me drina" I replied, by cheeks scarlet red and a huge smile plastered across my face. he was so smooth with his words and he was so handsome.

"well hey drina, I have to run but I hope i'll see you around," he gave me a wink and one last look up and down, before I could form a response he was off. Who was he? Is it worth mentioning my encounter with the mysterious guy to Adriana and max?

A few hours later...

"OH MY GOD ALEXANDRINA FALCONE!" Adriana screamed, nearly everyone in the hospitality turned to glance at her.

"What have I done now? I can't have caused any mischief, I've just been sat here" I snapped back.

"How could you not tell me about you talking with LANDO NORRIS, your encounter is all over social media?!"

Yes there were cameras around him but that was normal for a race paddock right? "Who even is he? I mean he was cute sure but he can't be that big of a deal right?" I asked.

"Um drina he's a formula one driver.. do you live under a rock or something?" Adriana said whilst rolling her eyes at me

"Who's a formula one driver?" max chimed in as he entered the room giving Adriana a kiss on the cheek and walking round to ruffle my hair.

"She was all up close and personal with lando this morning" Adriana teased.

I balled up a napkin and launched it at her making me laugh hysterically

"Wait lando actually knows how to flirt?" max joked "wow I guess he is maturing,"

"Hey! We were not flirting, it's not that big of a deal," I said whilst trying to sound defensive.

"Then why are you blushing?" max and Adriana said at the same time. Which earnt them an eye roll from me.

The three of us were ushered to the garage for FP2 and in the midst of the rush I saw him again. He had a cheeky grin plastered across his face whilst I shook my head and laughed.