Chapter 1

You walk down the hallway, your cousin Will's wallet in your hand. He had left it at yours when he came over for some coffee and after phoning him you decide to drop it with him. You come to a door, knocking you enter to see Will sitting next to a handsome brown-haired man in an expensive suit.

"hey will" you say, greeting him with a smile "Catch" you throw the wallet over to Will

"Thanks" he says, shoving it in his pocket and slightly smiling.

You smile and look over to the man again. He had sat up in the seat and was looking at you intently, almost like he was staring into your soul. You lock eyes with him and he sits back.

"Well, aren't you going to introduce me?" the man asks Will

"Oh yes. Dr Lector, meet (y/n), my step sister"

Hannibal looked intrigued "Will never told me about you" he says, standing he walked up to you he shook your hand firmly.

"Yeah, well. I'm pretty forgettable" you laugh awkwardly  "Anyway. I will be off, it has been nice meeting you Dr Lector" you say.

"Call me Hannibal, please" he smiles. "I do hope to see you again (y/n)" he says. "Maybe for a meal with your brother next week?"

You smile. "that would be nice" you say, waving at your brother and Hannibal as you leave the room.

You get in your car and drive home, not being able to shake the way Hannibal was looking at you from your head.

You get a phone call around 7, it was an unknown number and tentatively you pick it up.

"Hello, (y/n) speaking" you say.

"Hello (y/n). It is Hannibal. Your brother gave me your telephone number" he said "I have planned for our little meal to be next Monday at 8pm."

"Thank you very much Dr Lector" you say, writing down the date.

"Please, let us use informalities. You are not one of my patients" he says.

"Okay Hannibal. Thank you" you smile.

"It is my pleasure" he replies and he puts the phone down.

"Who is this guy?" you say out loud. Switching your phone back on you search his name in Ecosia, finding his website, looking at his great reviews and papers he had written. "he seems nice" you say, scrolling through things he had done. You switch it off and collapse into bed, kinda excited for the meal.