Chapter 4

Hannibal had just finished mopping the floor of his kitchen. The bucket's water was red from your blood. The floor was now clean again. Turning his attention to the knife he picks some of the dried blood off with a small tool and places it into a little test tube. Placing it in his study he washes the knife and places it where is belonged.

It had been over a week since your meal with Hannibal when a letter came through the post. Picking it up you open it. A ticket to "The fairy queen" landed in your hands which was for two days time. on the inside flap of the envelope had a little note.

I would love you to join me to the fairy queen, and for dinner afterward? I will make whatever you so wish.

Yours, Hannibal~

You grin and quickly dial his phone. It went to voicemail.

"This is doctor Lector's voicemail. Please leave a message after the tone."

The phone beeps

"Hi Hannibal" you say. "I would love to join you to the fairy queen and for a meal." you stop for a second. "Thank you for looking after me last night. I don't know what came upon me" you scratch your head thinking of what else to say. "Oh and I love (your fav food). Thanks again" you put the phone down and sigh.

"Do I have feelings for him?" you question. "Kinda" you think. "Maybe I could put Hannibal in my book" you suddenly say, beaming. "Hmmm, the gentlemanly Knight who sweeps Meredith of her feet" (Meredith is a background character who you saw as yourself in your book). You quickly run upstairs, to write him in.