Chapter 11

I imagine that pic being like "This is my gf's seat and if you sit in it I will kill and eat you."

Warning : abuse

You make the cake, remembering the recipe that your mother taught. It was the only thing she did teach you which allowed you to escape the abuse.

You caught a glimpse of Hannibal who was sitting and watching you work like a predator of some sort, waiting to strike.

You finish the cake. It was spiced chocolate, taking into consideration that he did not have much of a sweet tooth. You cut two pieces and place one in front of Hannibal.

"enjoy!" you say.

"I am sure I will" he says. He takes a bite and smiles "Perfect." he said "Not unlike yourself" he takes out a napkin and pats his lips as he finished.

"Would you like some tea?" he asked, going up to a cupboard "Have you ever tried psilocybin tea?" he asks.

You shake your head, and he makes it, letting it stew for a minute he places the pot on a table in front of the sofa. Pouring a cup he hands it to you. Tentivly you sip it and make a face.

"It tastes odd" you say

"It will do" he says "Just relax my dear."

You talk with Hannibal further about classical music for around 30 mins but suddenly you feel your vision go blurry, and your mind going hazy.

"What was in that tea?" you ask, dizzy.

"psilocybin, also known as magic mushrooms." he says "It works like LSD"

"You drugged me?!" you ask confused.

Hannibal didn't answer and you feel yourself slipping further into the high.

Your vision goes blurry and you see things, you start to wine, you saw your step dad where Hannibal was.

"No, I don't want to", you moan at your step dad and mom.

"You will" your step dad said "Or I will beat you" he started to undo his belt and stood, brandishing it.

You cower into the sofa, hiding your face.

"shit" Hannibal thought "She is having a bad reaction. I didn't even put much in"

"(y/n)?" Hannibal asked "can you hear me?"

"Can you hear me!" your mother screamed at you.

"No, please" you shout, and jump from the seat, through the kitchen and up the stairs to the bedroom. You hid underneath huddled to the wall. That was where you always hid when your step father and mother was angry.

Hannibal followed behind you slowly and laying on his front he crawled under the bed with you.

"Mr Lucy" you say, you smile through your tears and scoot over to Hannibal and stroked his hair. "Mr Lucy, they are so mad. I'm scared they will hurt me but I'm so glad I got you ." you stroke Hannibal's hair like one would do for a small cat and pulled him closer. "I'm not sure what I would do without you" you say. "I might just run. Maybe find my real dad and my big brother" you grin "We will be the best of friends and we will go on adventures"

"(y/n), its hannibal. You are hallucinating" he said.

"What was that Mr Lucy?" your ask "Unfortunately I can't understand meows"

You suddenly see two feet at the doorway "Mr Lucy, go" you whisper. "Or he will find you" you push hannibal out from under the bed and stay, cowering into the wall.

Hannibal watched you cower for at least 3 hours until you snap back to reality.

"Whats going on?" you ask "Why am I here?"

"(y/n), come out" Hannibal called. He put down his book and stared at you as you say in front of him. "You had a small breakdown, nothing to bad" he said

"It was the tea right?" you ask. He nodded.

"Bed my little lamb." he said, lifting you up into it "I was there" he whispered. "You did not go through your hallucinations alone."

You nod, exhausted.