1

Mari Quinn was born in Gotham to loving parents. Of course they were only loving to her, to anyone else they were mass murderers and insane psychopaths. Her parents were the King and Queen of Gotham's underworld, the Joker and Harley Quinn. Although born to psychos Mari was only a little insane herself. Most of the time you could't tell who her parents were, and if she told  you wouldn't believe her, she was a sweet kind girl. With the exceptions of her outbursts and uncontrollable laughter, you could never tell she was the princess of Gotham.

 Mari was beloved by all villains and a certain eco-terrorist, and even the Batman wouldn't lay a finger on her. Mari was 5 when she met the Waynes and immediately knew that they were the batfam, she soon became friends with Jason Todd for they both had tempers and got along quite nicely. Mari spent her years happy with friends and family. Then she turned 9...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I do not own any of these characters they belong to the respected owners

and the next chapter will probably come out some time next month (todays 8-28-20)

Most people do a word count I don't know why but here (word count-203)

also there normally be random pictures at the top of the page's because I think its funny..... deal with it.