2

When Mari turned 9 her parents got sent to Arkham Asylum and were drugged so they couldn't escape. Mari's parents Knew their little girl wouldnt be safe alone so they sent her to live in Paris with an old friend that happened to be an Ex-Assassin from the league. Mari was soon sent to Paris and created a new alias for herself: Marinette Dupain-Cheng (After her new "mother" and "Father") (more like her aunt and uncle). Marinette quickly settled into the life of a baker's daughter, she also found a new passion for designing. As Marinette was in Paris she went to school, which was hilarious for her because 1. She already knew most of the topics (having a smart mom comes in handy) and 2. She had to pretend to hate her best friend.

( Did I mention that Marinette and Chloe were best friends since they were both around 5)

Flashback time(!):

Mari and her aunt Selina Kyle were out on the town the night of the wayne gala when they saw a mother and daughter walking along dressed very nicely with lots of jewelry on. The cat was going to get some of said jewelry, so she slipped off the roof that was on and confronted the pair. "Give up the jewelry and you live" said the cat, the mother started screaming about how utterly ridiculous the situation was whan Mari got off the roof and tapped hre aunt on the shoulder "Their not worth it (she said with a yawn), can we go home i'm tired". "Of course Kitten, let's go" the cat said, As they walked away the young girl in yellow asked "What's your name", "Mari Quinn" The girl said as she walked away. "Do you want to be friends?" The golden haired girl asked "Sure, Meet me at the park tomorrow at 1pm, we can talk then, right now I'm tired" said the girl with the brown golden hair in pigtails as she took the cats hand and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

(Mari's true hair color is Golden brown with green blue and red highlights. And no she didn't dye her hair when her parents went in to the acid their DNA was changed. Also I'm saying Mari Pronounced Mar-e NOT mare-e But when her name is Marinette and her nickname is Mari it's Pronounced Mare-e.

Word count again(383)

Bye