5

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for 1k 

Oh yeah and like always the art is not mine ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mari Pov:

I was at the airport and waiting for my turn to get on the plane for Gotham, most of the class was on the plane already there were only a few of us left, I was scared that even with that horse miraculous we wouldn't be able to get to Paris in time for an attack but I felt safer knowing that all the miraculous were staying together either in the box or with there holder (Luka came on the trip as a chaperone)

As I entered the plane I saw that the class was seated in economy and Chloe was in first class and she had gotten up from her seat and dragged me to a seat next to her, looking at my ticket I saw that I indeed had a seat in first class "thanks Chloe " I said know it was her who got me the ticket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ after plane landed

The plane ride went with out a hitch

and after a little drama if Rose not being able to find he luggage and Lie-la saying I had it we got on the bus and got to the hotel.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi peeps 

sorry for not updating for a while I had schoolwork and I got this original book idea and am trying to write a rough draft (if you want to see it tell me this is something I could use public feedback on)