The beginning

"What is the meaning of this?! HERMES! APOLLO!" Zeus thundered across the meadow the whole Olympian counsel was now sitting on. It was a small meadow with 13 hollowed out stumps sitting in a semicircle with a dirt path going in through the middle, cutting the circle in halve so the scattered blankets were on one side and the Olympians (+ Hades and Hestia what was sitting with Hades on one of the stumps) on the other. There were trees all around and a quiet stream rolling over the rocks through the forests to one side. It was very peaceful until Zeus ruined it. Sending birds into the sky, and deer into the woods, and the minnows to flee down stream.

"I didn't do it!" they both said frantically, scared of their fathers wrath.

"Then who did it!"

"Please brother, just take a seat and we can discuss things like orderly people and if anything I think a breath of fresh air will be good to clear the ozone out of your brain." Hades said logically and truthfully to the dot.

"It was us, Lord Zeus. Do not punish your children without checking your facts." one of three old ladies who were standing on the path scolded.

"Fates! What do you want?"

"Respect for one and we only wish to help you by giving you some insight to the future and give these demigods a break if only for a little while." one on the right responded. She then waved her hand and a whole bunch of demigods flashed into the clearing onto the blankets.

"Now demigods, gods, listen up. we will give you quotes of things you all have said or thought of in the future for the gods and past for the demigods. No killing, maiming, cursing, hurting, or harming the demigods in any way, shape, or form. No matter what! We will also add some pictures to give some insight as well. Demigods introduce yourselves, full titles and parentage. Now enjoy yourselves!" the one on the left clearly stated.

"Ok. So I'll go first I guess?" a blond girl on a blue, green and gray woven blanket asked and when no one objected introduced herself. "My name is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena,Retriever of both the master bolt and the helm of darkness, sailor of the sea of monsters, wanderer of the labyrinth, official architect of Olympus, finder of the Athena Parthenos,survivor of Tartarus, one of the seven, and veteran of both the second Titan and Giant wars." The gods were all dumbfounded and most gaping like fish.

The boy next to her didn't seem to care about how shocked the gods were and continued on the introductions. "Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, Retriever of both the master bolt and the helm of darkness, as well as the sword of Hades and Hermes' caduceus, sailor of the sea of monsters, savior of Artemis, wanderer of the labyrinth,savior of Thanatos, survivor of Tartarus, one of the seven, chosen one of the first great prophecy, and veteran of both the second Titan and Giant wars." Most of the gods were still speechless. Hades didn't mind his brother breaking the oath for he could see two of his children among them looking happier than ever. Zeus was fuming and plotting the boy's end, on the other hand.

An obvious satyr next to him spoke up rather hurriedly as to take the attention off of his friend. "Grover Underwood, lord of the wild, Retriever of both the master bolt and the helm of darkness, sailor of the sea of monsters, wanderer of the labyrinth, finder of Pan, and all four Greek big three children, and veteran of both wars." That successfully pulled the attention off of Percy and sent the gods into a fit of whispers.

A black, spiky haired girl with the outfit of a hunter and a silver circlet around her head, sitting on a silver,black and a deep purple blanket spoke up next. "Quiet!" That got the attention of the gods pretty quick and when they realized who had spoken Artemis gasped. "Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of Artemis, savior of Artemis, and veteran of both wars."