:Part 5:

"jimin?"

my eyes widen as i slowly sit up to meet your awaiting gaze.

that signature thrasher hoodie rest on your form, black bangs hanging in your face to cover your eyes.

a look of concern breaks past your cold exterior and for a moment i can say that i truly saw that you cared.

but only for a moment.

the second i break the connection between our sight is the moment your face once again turns stone cold. and for reasons i can't explain, i feel my heart crack a bit.

"yoongi- hi"

your gaze raked over my beaten and exhausted form. silently, i begged to know what you were thinking in your head.

"what the hell happened to you?"

there was that cold harshness, in the tone of your voice, but you spoke so softly. as if to not damage what had already been broken.

"oh, the bruises and cuts? i- uh- tripped going down the stairs to my house and landed on concrete."

i thought that maybe since i did do this pretty frequently it'd seem pretty believable, right?

"clumsy"

you held your hand out to me, to help me up. a gesture that had a small smile playing on my busted lip.

my lungs stopped breathing and my mind stopped thinking, solely focused on your hand. held out to me. your eyebrows raised as you stared at my feature.

before you could pull your hand away, i placed my palm on top of yours, allowing you to help me up.

"thanks"

you nod your head slowly, a small smirk tugging on your lips. in the final seconds of our interaction, you place something firmly in my hand and then spin on your feet, leaving just as suddenly as you had appeared.

opening my palm i see a folded paper resting in my hand

'here's my number, i guess- text me'

i couldn't stop the smile that appeared on my face even if i wanted to.

A/N: I'm quickly growing to love this book, I love writing it, hopefully, you guys like it as well?