R. A: Lucky Me.

"Cut it out" Adnan says sounding irritated.
"I'm trying to search the channels for what to watch". I say back.

"We were watching Godfather Of Harlem but you removed it and I didn't complain. Then you put on The Edge Of Tomorrow and I was starting to enjoy it and now you're changing it?"

"Should I put back edge of tomorrow din?"
"No. Doesn't matter, I have to go work now. I'm just telling you neh for next time".

"Okay".
He stands and walks out.

He was not in a good mood. I wonder what could have pissed him off because I know that I'm definitely not the reason behind it.

I go to the kitchen to see if there is something I could give him, food always gets him in a better mood but unfortunately the fridge was almost empty.

Having a husband who loves food alot has an advantage and a disadvantage. The advantage is that it's easy to please him when he's not in a good mood and the disadvantage is what I am looking at right now, an empty fridge.

Which automatically means I have to restock with all his sweets and food, if not its going to be something that would really piss him off later.
  Maybe that's what pissed him off. He always preferred eating and watching.

.
.

I enter his room and my jaw drops.
The man was comfortably getting dressed in the room.

The Suitcase he came back with last week was still on the bed open with clothes trailing from his bed to the bathroom.

The bed was neatly made but with the clothes on it you'd never think there is even a bed underneath.
   His nightstand was filled up with sprays, bottles and god knows what else.

His bed side table was filled with both empty and new perfume bottles, business cards and money.

"Why is this room looking like this?" I ask him.
He stops rummaging through his drawer and turns around to look at me, confused might I add.

"What? What does it look like?"

"You don't see anything wrong with it?"
"Oh! Those empty bottles of water?"

Does he really not see it or is he just joking around because right now I'm not sure if he's serious or not.

"It's a mess. How can you stay here?"
"You're exaggerating" he says and goes back to rummaging through his drawer.

"What are you looking for?"
"My blue cap. I can't find it".

"I can't help you find anything in this room, not even your sisters can help with that"

"I guess I'll have to go like this. Where are my car keys?"

"Thankfully not in this room. It's on the TV stand in my bedroom".
"Thanks" he says picking up his handkerchief, house keys, phone, lipbalm and wallet in his pockets.

"Bye" he walks out.

.

I had to eat, if not I doubt I will last in this room.
First I pack up all his clothes on my side, shorts and vests on one side, handkerchiefs on one side and caps on one side.

I put all the white shorts, vests, shirts and handkerchiefs in the washing my machines.

I put his coloured clothes,  and shirts in the laundry bag, those are going to the dry cleaners.

I put his caps in a big nylon bag, those are for the cap cleaners. I keep all of them outside the room and started cleaning.

Surprisingly his bathroom was sparkling, if you saw the room seeing the bathroom like this would shock you to your core.

After finally cleaning the whole room I put on my hijab, pack all his packed laundry and put it in the car.

.

After taking everything to the cleaners I decided to use the opportunity to do some grocery shopping at the market.

But luck wasn't on my side, I couldn't find his favourite jam. I think I've searched the whole market.

I stand outside the shop I just left wondering where to go next to check for it.

"Excuse me?"
I turn around and see a girl, she looked my age. She was holding a little girl's hand.

"Yes?"
"Are you looking for something?"

"Yes. I've checked the whole market but I can't seem to find it".

She laughs "For your child?"
"I wish. It would have been easier to go home without it. It's for my husband".

"What are you looking for exactly?"
"Jam. Blackcurrant".

She nods to herself "Those are harder to find. My husband loves them too. But I'll hook you up with my dealer".

I huff relieved "Where is it?"
"My friend has a shop. You'll get the jam and everything else you're looking for".

"Oh god. Thank you".
"I doubt she'll be in her shop now, why don't you give me your number. I'll call and she can tell someone to help you when you get there. I don't know the address, I'll ask her to send it to me so I can forward it to you".

"Really? Thank you so much"

.
.

Adnan.

I walk upstairs jejely.
I am so freaking hungry.

I open my bedroom door and it looked so different.

I gasp.
"Aleeya?!" I call her.

"Yeah"
She comes out of her room and stands beside me smiling.

"I know right"
"It looks different. Not in a very good way".

"What?"
"My system" I complain walking in and looking around. "Now how am I supposed to find things?"

"Really?" she holds my hand and lead me to my closet.
Everything was arranged neatly.

"These are your shirts, these are your colored Caftan, your white Caftan, underwears, socks, caps...all are neatly arranged for you. It's easier to find now".

"Oooh. I like it. I really do. Thanks" I give her a peck on the cheek.

"Lucky me" she says sarcastically as she walks out.

I knew she was the one the moment I met her.
The best decision I've made my entire life.