CH19 - Byakko the White Tiger

After the stairs, we stood by a window to catch our breath.

"Kurama, how is your condition?" Yusuke asked the redhead.

"Fine, as long as I can walk." Kurama replied as he checked on his injury.

"He will survive." I informed the others. "But still he is in no shape to fight." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"That means we only have four fighters and one of them is worthless." Hiei spoke up.

"Hey! Don't be so rude to Miyuki that much, short stuff." Kuwabara teased, earning a 'tsk' from me. Jeez, how can someone be that stupid?

"Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I think he meant you." Yusuke told his stupid friend as I turned to Kazuma's direction.

"Is that so?" Kuwabara sassed back. "Then maybe I should show you something." He turned back to our direction and placed both of his fists onto his hips. "What in the world do you think I was doing for the last six months while you were off training with Genkai? Letting you get better than me? Nuh-uh!" Then he held out his hand in front of himself. It began to glow brightly.

"Spirit Sword!" He shouted as his spirit energy shot out of his hand and shifted into a sword.
Well, it seems like he is after all has some use to this mission.

"Hey, watch it!" Yusuke exclaimed as he tried to get away that spirit sword that Kazuma carelessly waved around like an irresponsible kid.

"You see what I've learned Urameshi?" Carrot top bragged. "I don't gotta use the tip of that wooden sword to make it work anymore." He laughed with a proud grin on his face. "It's just my pure energy, and I bet it can kick the crap out of your Spirit Gun."

"That depends on what finger I use." Yusuke deadpanned as he sent Kazuma the bird.

"As it turns out, the idiot is only partially worthless." Hiei commented and I mentally facepalmed at him.

"Okay, wanna die?!?!?" The orange parrot cried out or more like screeched.

"I dare you." Hiei said calmly with a smirk. Kazuma was about to march over but I stood between the two.

"HEY!" Yusuke cried out as he did the same.

"Yeah-yeah, let him live." Kuwabara said as he backed away with the spirit sword. "I'm sure he'll be saying sorry after he sees what else I can do." He then stretched his arm and pointed the tip of his weapon upward.

"Sword, get long!" Kuwabara ordered. Soon the sword extended through the ceiling.

"Wow, it even comes with a spear attachment." Yusuke commented in awe, making Carrot Top laugh.

"I can make it any size I want it to be." Kazuma explained as he made his sword disappear. "I know when Genbu showed up I got a little, what's the word, Freaked! But that's not going to happen from now on my friend, because Kuwabara's got the good stuff!" Bragged the idiot proudly before he fell on his back as expected. Showing off his power weakened his body. I sighed as I slapped my forehead.

"Don't worry guys, it's just sometimes the sword makes me a little dizzy." Kuwabara said in a daze.

"You're not making us look good!" My brother glared at him as he leaned over his friend's head. 

"What do you think Miyuki? Is it cool?" Carrot Top asked me dizzily as he got back on his feet and rubbed the back of his neck.

" It looked okay." I told him as I crossed my arms over my chest. I see his eyes lit up, but I didn't even finished with my sentence.