CH55 - The Toguro Brothers

"So I guess this is the big finish." My brother concluded as I scanned at the two figures intensely.

"I can't wait." Kuwabara said a bit excitedly, though I can't really find a reason to be excited about this upcoming fight. In fact, I felt scared on the inside. By just looking at the two I can tell that something was not right.

"Hey, who are those people?" Kuwabara asked with a hint of disgust in his tone. "They're watching us risk our lives like it's funny."

"It's awful." Botan commented beside us.

"If we get tired, please allow us to tap out." The tall man in sunglasses told us smoothly, making the smaller man on his shoulder chuckled. That hit me in the nerve but I held my ground and reached for my leather pouch.This is fishy, that's for sure.

"Don't listen Urameshi." Kuwabara told us. "I got a feeling these guys are up to something."

"Yeah, no kidding. . ." I for once loudly agreed with him, but my voice came out a little bit more shakily.

"But judging by their Spirit Energy, we shouldn't worry." Carrot Top once again said something stupid. "They're weaklings."

"No wait." Yusuke started, just as tense as I was. "I can't really explain it, but my whole body's getting this weird vibe."

"It's like there is something more to it. . ." I added as my hand popped the top open. "Something big."

"I don't feel nothin." Kuwabara replied to us a bit confused.

"Don't forget about Rando." I reminded him. "He masked his energy till the very end. This is no different."

"Ready, brother?" Asked the tall figure. The shoulder monkey laughed in reply before climbing up to his brother's hand. He threw his suit jacket away and let out a cry. Then his entire being started to shift into something.

"What's that little guy doing?" Kazuma asked in shock.

"I bet he is really popular at parties." My brother guessed. I wasted no time to talk or anything else, I summoned my water and expand the supply with my energy, so I can have enough for arm extensions.

"You see, my brother is able to transform the shape of his body." The tall man said. "It's nothing really."

"H-he just turned into a sword." Kazuma said, completely flabbergasted by the sight."That's my brother's specality." Sunglass man informed. "And mine. . . " He trailed down before he set his true energy free, making the muscles on his entire upper body bigger, so much so that the veins began to pop out as well.

Oh, my gosh. . .

"Further, my Spirit Energy surrounds my brother and makes him indestructible." The tall figure continued on. "You see, the Troguros truly fight as one." Then a gust of wind was blown in our direction, almost knocking us off of our feet but while that happens, I can feel his energy rising.

"Whoa, you guys feel this?" Kazuma asked.

"What's up with this power?" Yusuke questioned. "Damn it this isn't gonna be easy."

"Botan, stay in the back." I instructed her as I turned my head in her direction while trying not to fly away.

Just then I hear Toguro's battle cry and he almost got all of us with one blow. Thankfully the boys and I managed to jump away with Botan in my grasp.