Epilogue

"Where did they go?" Kuwabara asked curiously as the whole team was now inside the control panel.

"They're probably outside already." Kurama replied observably. "Let's not wait for them."

"Also, uh, Ruby. . ." Yusuke suddenly called her.

"Yes?" The Water-bender girl asked.

"Do you think you can arrange a small training session with those fossils?" Yusuke asked, only to earn a smack from Ruby. "I mean the grandmas-." Then again another smack. "Okay, you can stop now! Why are you hitting me again?! I just got injured pretty badly."

"Well, not injured enough if you have the strength to insult others." The girl snapped at Yusuke, making everyone around her chuckle slightly. "Show some respect to Master Genkai and Yara, okay?!"

"Okay, fine, jeez." The male Spirit Detective said with annoyance. "You're worse than my sister."

"Maybe, but it's still her job to make your life miserable." Ruby replied jokingly. "And it would be 'rude' of me to take that away." Then another wave of laughter came before finally leaving the control room.

However, unnoticed by everyone the microphone was still on, meaning the person who was lying on the ground 'dead' was able to hear every word they had said.

'Genkai. . .Yara. . . ' He thought to himself as it took all of his strength and patience to not blow up his cover.