•Prologue [edited]•

Ah shit, imma edit this fanfic. Regrets come later.
Non-Despair AU

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆♡•

~Y/N P.O.V.~

*Bzzz bzzz*
I wake up at my alarm ringing. Today is finally the first day at Hope's Peak Academy.
I got up, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and went downstairs our maid prepared breakfast for us, just like every other morning.
I am attending Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Musician. I live in a wealthy family that puts too many expectations onto me, but I guess you get used to it after a while. I rarely see my parents, they're busy doing their own stuff but I dont mind.

"Good morning Miss Y/n, did you sleep well?" She asked as she placed a plate in front of me. I thank her as I answer,"Not that well but it will do. I couldn't get myself to fall asleep."
I shoved a bit of my breakfast into my mouth as she nodded. "I have to continue with my duty. I have lots to do." She said as she excused herself.
"Just dont overwork yourself, okay? You're just a human too." I said as she nodded.
"I will take a note of that."

Once I finished my breakfast up, I left the plate inside the sink, took my bag and left for school.
I walked to school because it wasn't really far from where I lived. I entered my class and I was a little bit too early so not everybody was there. I sat in my chair waiting for everybody to arrive.

I noticed a boy with blond hair and blue eyes who already arrived before I did.

He looks really handsome, but also like a spoiled bitch if you know what I mean?
Well, everyone introduced themselves and the handsome boy's name is Byakuya Togami. THE Byakuya Togami that everyone knows about. He's attending as the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, which wasn't really surprising.

The day was passing by with boring 'get to know each other' stuff and I was able to make some friends. My— for now— closest friend, Sayaka Maizono, invited me for a drink into a caffee. I decided to agree with her plan and to head there with her together. The place was rather expensive, but neither of us had issues with it. Their high quality coffee and drinks in general are known all over Japan, and even outside of Japan lots of people seek to go there.

As we headed inside the way too expensive café, I noticed that Byakuya was sitting in there too, which wasn't surprising since he's hella rich, so obviously he would sit around in an expensive café, enjoying life and minding his own business. He was drinking a coffee and pressing some random buttons on his Laptop.

I ordered a [insert drink] and Sayaka ordered a strawberry milkshake. We sat down on the nearby seats and waited for our drinks.
B

yakuya was just minding his own business the entire time and was quiet, he sure has some serious stuff going on in his mind.
Drinking half of my [insert drink], Sayaka remembered that she still had something to do, so she left. I was sitting alone there drinking my [insert drink] as Byakuya suddenly spoke up from his seat.

"I saw your performances in some TV shows. You're really good at playing the piano." I sat there, confused on if he actually meant me.
I looked to the left, to the right and said,"Are you talking to me?"
He sighed heavily,"Of course I am, do you see someone else who is the Ultimate Musician around here?"
"I guess not..." I answered. "But you really think so? Thanks, didn't really see that one comming..." I mumbled the last part.

"I have an offering to make." He said as he finally looked up from his laptop. I tilted my head in confusion,"What do you mean?"
"How about you come to my place, tomorrow after school, and show me what you got live, right next to me. Like that, I can judge you better." He said.
"Uhm..." I said thinking about it. We only know each other for like a few hours and he asks me to come over...? Okay...

"I'll, of course, treat you to a dinner to take up your time." He added as he shoved his glasses up.
"Uh... the dinner isn't a must be, but sure. I'll be there tomorrow." I said as he stood up and left. "Great." Were the only words escaping his mouth.
What a weird guy...

Right afterwards I decide to leave too. My drink was already finished up and I had no reason to stay here anymore anyways.
Y

ou walked home and while you walked, you thought about what just happened.
He isn't as bad as it seems. Maybe he actually can be a non-spoiled brat.
You started to giggle even just thinking of what you just thought.

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

Yeah this part with the cafeteria was from 'Serendipity' the other Byakuya fanfic I got insired from back then
The plot will change, I promise
-Author-chan