•Pizza with you, drama with you. [edited]•

*sighs in cringe*

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

The day ended as quickly as it started, so I just went to sleep just so that my alarm wakes me up, yet again. I did my usual morning routine as I rushed downstairs again. I was excited to go to Togami-kun's place. Who would think he would even invite me over...

"Y/N are you in a hurry? You are doing everything in a rush." The maid asked me.
"Actually not really, but I'm going to a friends house today, so I wont be comming home after school. I guess I'm just excited?" I answered.
"Okay just make sure to be careful. I'm always available in case something happens." She said as I nodded,"Thanks alot. Byee!"

I headed outside although I still had plently of time yet. Well... might as well treat myself for a breakfast at the café.
As I walked in, Byakuya was sitting at the same spot as yesterday. He ordered his coffee and something to eat as well.
Like yesterday, he didn't mind paying any attention at all. He didn't look up, he just sipped his coffee while typing on his Laptop.

As I ordered my [insert drink], I payed off and wanted to head to the place I sat yesterday. "Why are you sitting so far away for? I don't usually suggest it, but you can sit next to me. Just dont breathe too loudly." He said. Wow, what a nice offer.
I head next to him anyways and sat down, a silence filling the air.
N

one of us did say anything, so that's there is to it...

"Hey, what else do you do?" He said while breaking our silence.
"In what way do you mean?" I ask.
"Interests, hobbies, anything worth talking about.
"Uhh... nothing much actually, just playing piano, violin... that's it."
"Seems like a boring lifestyle." He said bluntly. I just shrugged,"That might be true but I really love playing the violin and stuff... I mean I am really passionate about it. That's what makes me an Ultimate." I say.

"That might be true, but just alone that is still a waste of life, if you ask me." He said.
"Well, you've been busy since you were little, that's what makes us different. We come from different lifestyles, which gives us different opinions on each other." I said.
Togami-kun chuckled,"I suppose you're right."

I then ate my breakfast as Togami-kun just randomly left. Ugh this asshole. Ever heard of waiting for someone?!?
I

finished up my food alone during complaints about him and headed to school afterwards.

~time skip~

After school Togami-kun and I went to his hous a.k.a. mansion- in a limo-
We arrived at his mansion and went inside.
Everything looks so fancy, those shoes are even more worth than every meal I had in my life. We went to the "music room" and he showed me his piano.
It was reallt high quality, also it sounded really nice. It was similar to the one at my house.

"L/n-san?" Byakuya said as I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Sorry. This piano is just really impressive. Similar to the one I have at home." I say.
"So you come from a wealthy family too?" He asked me.
"Well yeah, duh, due to all the performances I did make quite the money. But my parents themselves are wealthy too." I say.
"Well, well, who would've thought. With your behaviour I thought animals raised you." I rolled my eyes,"Well from your behaviour, no one really bothered to give you some proper manners." I say as I head over to the piano and just start playing, ignoring Togami-kun's attempt to insult me back.

Once I finished playing the piano, Togami-kun just gave off a small conpliment like remark. He then suggested to head to his room, which I agreed to. His room had lots of useless stuff like a bazillion books he will probably never touch ever again, but also a nice and big TV as well as a big balcony.

"You can sit down on my bed, I'll order tell the maids to make something for dinner. What do you want?" He asked me.
"Pizza would be great now- with [favorite pizza topping]." I answered.
"Your choice is quite questionable." He mocked me as I rolled my eyes yet again.

After he told the maids on what we want, they finished it pretty quickly and we were soon served to an amazing dinner at the balcony. The lights from Tokyo were shining brightly, you could see them all from his balcony.
After finishing my pizza, which tastes so good, I excused myself to the bathroom.

Once I returned, Togami-kun told me that my maid had apparently called me, which was quite weird. She wouldn't usuallt call me, which meant that this had to be an emergency. I excused myself as I headed in and called her back. She soon picked up and informed me that my dad had suffered an alcohol poisoning. He was currently at the hospital, getting treated.

It wasn't that surprising, he was out all day drinking alcohol with his buddies. I can't even say that I'm sad, due to our relationship being shit. I just returned as I took my stuff and told him that I had to leave. "Why that?" He asked.
"My dad is in the hospital. It would be a good idea if I went over to my mum and be her emotional support." I said as he nodded.

"I can tell my chauffeur to drive us there, if you want to." He said as I nodded,"That would be really nice, it would safe me alot of trouble."
We quickly drove there and headed inside. Togami-kun decided to come in with me, which I didn't mind.

My mum was waiting in the waiting room as she was sobbing her eyes out. I rushed over to her to comfort her.
"How is dad doing? Did the doctors say anything yet?" I asked as she shook her head. "No, sadly not. I-I've been waiting for a while now, but still nothing." She said in between sobs. I dont understand why she cared so much... they barely even see each other...

As we waited for the results, it came out that he was okay, they had his condition under control. I can tell on her face that it felt like a stone just fell from her heart, she was really relieved. After an hour we went outside.

"Thanks for driving me here and waiting here with me. Ny dad's condition is under control, there is no need to worry the doctors said." I explained.
He probably doesn't even care, why bother explaining it to him..?
"Its no big deal. I'll go then, I still need to do some work." He said as I nodded while smiling.
"Thanks again." I said one more time as he dissappeared into nothingness.

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

I am satisfied so far
I'll continue this some other time
-Author-chan