•Ice cream shop [edited]•

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

~3rd P.O.V.~

Byakuya had to think, fast. He really had no idea what though, so he just decided to speak up instead,"Look, L/n-san, I understand that I upset you and I'm sorry. I... I spend time with you because I enjoy your company." He said. "And how should I know now that you're actually serious about that?" They said, still disappointed about his answer before.

"I guess there is no way to know if I am serious about it or not. The only thing you can do is trust my words." He said. Y/n sighed, they don't know how to react next. Byakuya got closer to them and grabbed their arm. "Please L/n-san, calm down." He said. Y/n took a deep breath and nodded,"Yeah I'm sorry..." They muttered.
"Are you in the mood to go to the other place I planned to take you to?" He asked them gently, Y/n nodded. "Yeah... I guess so."

Byakuya escorted them into the limo and told the chauffeur their new destination, and he started driving. The drive there was quiet, Y/n didn't say anything the whole ride there. Byakuya kept glancing over to them as he spoke up,"I'm sorry." He just said.
That caught Y/n off guard, they didn't expect someone as selfish as him to apologise.

"It's okay. I'm just exaggerating." They said as Byakuya fell silent again. They were driving for a while until they arrived at their destination. The chauffeur stopped the car and they both stepped ouf of the car, closing the door. "We have to walk for a bit." Byakuya said as Y/n nodded. They both found themselves walking up a hill-like place in awkward silence. No one dared to say anything as they made their way there.

Then, they arrived up at a ice cream shop that was located on the top of it with nice fairy lights and seats. "Wow..." Is what escaped Y/n's lips. "Do you like it?" Byakuya asked as they nodded,"I love it."
"Then lets go and sit down." He suggested.
The both of them then sat down and decided to order ice cream, just like what you're supposed to do at an ice cream shop.

Byakuya rather seemed unbothered from everything as Y/n nervously fidgeted with their fingers. They didn't know what to say so its just been awfully awkward, especially after the small fight they had. After their ice cream arrived, they ate it in utter silence, yet again.

Y/n decided to break the silence,"Thanks for tonight. It's really beautiful here." They said. He just nodded,"I should... thank you for your company. You could've just left after tonights... issues." He said. "I've been meaning to tell you something." He said after a pause. "What is it?" Y/n asked.

"Well... it's about... your confession." He said. Y/n stiffened a bit, they forgot that they confessed in the first place. "Oh... about that... listen its okay if you dont feel the same way, I mean we just newly met and-" They said as he interrupted them.
"I... feel the same way." He quickly said. "...what?" "I thought about it since you confessed. I never had feelings for anyone amd I dont know how it feels to actually have feelings for someone. But what I am aware of is... that I enjoy being with you and that I feel different around you. So, like that, I am confessing to you too, L/n Y/n." He said.

Y/n was left open mouthed, they didn't expect that reaction after all. "Are you... serious about that?" They asked. Byakuya nodded,"Why would I joke about that?"
Y/n jumped out of their seat,"You are really, really serious about that??" Byakuya for the first time smiled softly,"I am 'really really serious' about that." He said.

Y/n ran off their seat next to him and hugged him tightly. He was responding a bit weirdly, not used to a gesture like that. "Does that make us offical??" Y/n asked him. "Well... you know, Fukawa-san? She's... kind of obsessed with me so I would say we kinda... keep that a secret from her." He said. Y/n nodded understanding,"We don't want her to go wild and start killing people, which I dont assume she actually does, but better safe then sorry..."
(A/n; lmao get it? Kill people? Genocide Jack? Lol?)

And like that, the two of them got a happy ending we suppose...
...just kidding! It's not the end yet, reader, a few more chapters to go :).
Woops, guess I broke the forth wall...? Meh.

Well, the two of them made their way back to the limo holding hands, and headed back to Byakuyas place.

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

Idk how many more chapters I will add :'D or lets say edit? I will delete some of the chapters :)