•At his place [edited]•

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

~Y/N P.O.V.~

I explained him everything that had happened as he nodded,"Then its safer for you here." He said.
I nodded,"I told you so." I answered.
"I'll show you where you will be staying." He quickly said as I took my case and followed him. There was a quest room near the entrance. I placed my case inside it as I thanked him.

"Thank you, Togami-kun for letting me stay." I said as I turned to him.
"Its not like I have another choice. I guess I dont want you... to get hurt." He muttered.
"You have a hard shell but you actually have a soft spot inside you, huh?" I said as I smirked at him.
"Don't understand me wrong. You're the only one in our class that I sorta like so if we had to do any projects but something happened to you in that hell hole, then I would have to work with one of those commoners." He said.

"Wow, how considerable from you." I said sarcastically. It was now 10pm and I slowly but surely got really tired. "I'm gonna go to sleep now." I said as he nodded.
"Good night." He said as he left before waiting for a response.
I changed my clothes as I flopped onto the bed. My heart was aching, it was as if someone was trying to crush it.

The fact that he still didn't say anything about my confession made it more doubtful. I mean if he liked me back, he would've said something right at that moment, right?
As I started to doubt literally everything, I dozed off to sleep.

.

The next morning, I woke up at 10am. As I opened my eyes, I was a bit confused at first but then quickly realised that I was at Togami-kun's place.
I stretched myself as I went over to the toilet. After that, I decided to get dressed and got out of the guest room.

'What to do now?', I asked myself as I walked around.
"Ah, miss L/n-san, I prepared breakfast for you, it's in the dining room. Also, Togami-kun told me to inform you that he will be waiting for you in the library after you ate your breakfast." A maid informed me.
"Thanks." I quickly said as I realised I didnt know where the dining room is. "Uhm... where is the dining room?" I asked.
"Go forward, then left." She said as I thanked her again.

I quickly ate my breakfast and headed to the library just like the maid informed me. Togami-kun was sitting there, reading his book as he noticed my presence. "Good morning." He said as he closed his book.
"Good morning." I said back as I looked around at the library. "Amazing collection." I added as he nodded,"We even have all the cases from serial killers that's hidden from the commoners." He added. "Impressive." I said as I looked around. My eyes landed on the Genocide Jack case.

"Genocide Jack... isnt that the one serial killer that still hasn't been caught? They're all around the news." I asked as he nodded. He stood up and took the file out of the shelf. He opened it and I was met with massive gore. "Woah that's alot of... corpes." I said as I looked into the file. There were lots of men attacked by scissors and pinned into the wall in a creepy way.

"These files here have information that was never revealed to the normal humans. That's why I cant show you the details either." He said as he closed it again and put it back. "I guess I probably prefer it that way anyways." I said.

"So... you always sit here and read all that stuff here?" I asked. "Well most of the time, yes, but sometimes I play golf too." He said. "It fits you to be honest. Golf is probably something every old rich man plays... except that you're not old, I suppose." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"By the way," he started another conversation. "I wanted to go to a place tonight. And you are comming with me." Hs bluntly said.
"Oh yeah, thanks for asking! I would like to accompany you tonight." I joked. He just hmpfed. "Be ready at 6pm. We will be heading out then." He said as he left.

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•