•Chaotic day [edited]•

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I woke up before my clock even ringed today. Yesterday was really a rough day...
My dad ended up inside the hospital due to an alcohol poisoning and I had a nice day with Byakuya.
I went to the cafeteria in hope that Byakuya was in there already, I didn't even eat breakfast at home. To my luck Byakuya was sitting on the same place as usual.

"Hello Togami-kun!" I said as I went up to him. "Hello L/n-san, are you feeling okay today? You know, because of yesterday." He asked although his voice remained emotionless.
"Yeah, I mean my father and I aren't that close anyways so it didn't really affect me." I answered. I gave him a small smile, greatful that he cared.

"Do you feel like playing the piano again at my house? We could do a duet while I play the violin." He suggested. My eyes lit up,"You play the violin too? That's impressive, I rather thought that you only mind your own family's business." I asked. "While it is true that I mostly do trading, I also learned french and how to play the violin." He said as he pushed up his glasses.
"French as well? The more you talk the more impressing it gets..." I muttered as he smirked proudly.

"And what did you else do yesterday?" I asked, changing the subject. "Nothing, I was pretty tired so after my homework I went straight to sleep." He answered as I just nodded.

"And what about you?" He asked after a long pause.
"We did some paperwork and after that I went to sleep. The hospital gave us way too much work to do so I was really exhausted." I said as I took a sip of my [insert drink].
"Understandable." He just said as he focused on his laptop again.

~time skip~

After school I went to Togami-kun to head to his place. "Are we heading then?" I asked.
"I'm sorry but a meeting suddenly appeared today so I cant make it happen today." He answered as I nodded. "Oh well... maybe next time. Tell me whenever you're free, I'm looking forward to play a duet with you." I said as I smiled and waved, like that I headed home.

~Byakuya P.O.V.~

I headed home, a bit disappointed. Being the head of the Togami family sure meant alot of meetings and responsibilities, but I didn't sign up so that random meetings spawn right in front of me.
I arrived at home and put on some expensive clothings for the meeting. After driving there for 30 minutes, I had to hear those pathetic people talk about stuff that didn't make sense at all. It made my blood boil to know that I'm just wasting my time here.

After a while I just stood up and left, not caring about the fact that the person hosting the meeting wasnt finished yet.
"Uhm... Togami-sama, I'm not finished with this meeting yet..." They mumbled.
"This is a waste of time. None of this makes sense in any way, shape and form. For this last minute meeting you arranged, I'm quite disappointed, so I'm going to take my leave. I have more important things to do." I quickly answered as I left.

I got inside the limo who drove me here and told the chauffeur to drive me back home, my mood sank drastically.
After I arrived at home I thought about texting L/n-san, which I then did.

~~~~~~

Hello L/n-san, it's Togami.

Togami-kun?
How did you get my number?

I have my contacts you know?
Well anyways I wanted to apologise that I had to cancel our plans today. This meeting was a waste of time.

Dont worry about it, you're the head of the Togami family, its obvious that you would be busy

I have to go now again anyways. See you.

Okay then bye-?

~~~~~~

I never thought that there would be a day where I would regret not being able to hold on a conversation more than today.

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

I hate this fanfic sm why is this plot so awful omg. Help.
-Author-chan