•Small gifts [edited]•

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

~Y/n P.O.V.~

As my usual clock woke me up this morning, I got ready as usual. My maid made my usual breakfast as I sat down and ate. After my breakfast I decided to head to the cafeteria and grab myself some hot chocolate.

As I arrived at the cafeteria Togami-kun just adjusted himself on his seat. I assume that he just arrived. I walk over to him and greet him,"Hello Togami-kun, nice to see you once again in the cafeteria!" I said with a huge smile. He quickly looked up but as soon as he did, he moved his gaze back to his book.

"Nice to see you too. Are you going to buy coffee as well?" He asked.
"Nope, I decided on a hot chocolate today. You should try it too someday." I suggested.
"...Maybe I'll try it tomorrow." He said a bit hesitantly.

I just shrugged and went over to order my hot chocolate. Once ordered, I sat down next to Togami-kun again. I shifted uncomfortable at the silence hanging in the air, so I decided to speak up,"Soooo- what else did you do yesterday?" I decided to ask.
"Nothing much. Only had the meeting and after that did some paperwork." He quickly and dryly answered. Jeez this guy is insane.

"That sounds really boring. How can you deal with that at all times? Doesn't it get annoying or something?" I comment.
"Well, I was raised to do such things, you know? It's nothing new to me." He just replied.
"That sounds really sad, Togami-kun." I added as he just shrugged with his shoulders.

"Well anyways!" I stated,"How about we hang out today?" I ask, excited.
"You shouldn't be hanging out with me. Instead, you should pay your dad a visit in the hospital, or something like that." He said as he finally looked up from his book again.
"My dad is just fine without me visiting him. He won't need my presence next to him. Besides, I really, really, really, really wanna play a duet with you! C'mon, please!" I plead as I fully turned around to him.

He sighed heavily,"Fine. Just stop pleading already. It's annoying and doesnt suit you at all." He said. I swear I saw him blushing.

Well I didn't make a huge drama to go to him just for a duet. I have some plans for us today. I bought him a present which he hopefully likes AND doesn't own himself yet. I mean he is a rich fuck so there is a veryy high possibility that he has everything, but then again I took my sweet time to chose this present for him.

~time skip~

After school we went straight to his place and as he walked into the fancy toilet of his, I took the gift out and held it behind me. As he came out he was looking really confused.

"Why are you standing there like that." He asked which sounded more like a demand though. I took the present from behind me and showed it to him,"I got a present for you!" I said.
"...a present?" He looked at me rather weirdly.
"Yuhh! Take it already!" I said as I forced it onto him.
"What's in it?" He asked as he shook the box.
"...It's a present, you're supposed to open it up and look for yourself." I said as I tilted my head.
"...right." He said as he opened it.

He looked even more confused than before. "Macarons and a small teddy bear? What am I supposed to do with that?" He asked.
"Macarons from France and a tiny teddy bear to be exact. Well I wanted to thank you because you were there for me that day. I assumed you already have everything that could be in your interest, so I brought you macarons and a tiny teddy bear." I explained.
"I'm not a little child, you know? I dont really need teddy bears."
"Yeah, I know, I know, but the teddy is still cute! If you dont like it, I'll just take it back." I said as I reached for it.

To my surprise, he pulled the present back. "You went through all the trouble getting it, then I might as well keep it." He said in the most serious expression I've ever seen on a human that got a teddy bear.
Naw so he actually has a sweet spot for tiny teddy bears? That's cute.

I could see a faint blush creeping on his cheeks. "Ohh, do I see you blushing or is that just the world fooling me?" I asked him mockingly.
"Shut up. Its just your imagination." He said.
"But you look cute when you blush." I said as he just rolled his eyes.

"Hey Togami-kun, I want to ask you something." I said, changing the topic.
"What is it?" He said putting the presents aside.
"Why are you so 'different' to me as to the others?" I asked.
"...What do you mean?" He said. His hesitation already shows that he KNOWS what I'm talking about.

"I mean you are kind and... a slight bit more emotional towards me, you rarely show it around others." I pointed out as he turned away.
"Well I guess its time to change something, I suppose." He just simply said as he looked away.

I've myself noticed that I developed a crush on him. Probably even harder right at this moment. I have butterflies in my stomach, my stomach spins, turns and twists 180°. Right at this point, I've decided to make my confession to him.

"Togami-kun, I have something to tell you." I said as I avoided eye contact.
"What is it?" He said.
The world is spinning around me and words refuse to form inside my mouth. I wanted to say something but I couldn't.
"I really enjoy hanging out with you. You're cool." I mentally slapped myself. What the actual fuck. How could out of a confession, form bullshit like this?

He sighed heavily,"And why did you make such a fuzz of that now?" He asked.
"Oh, well I thought people hated being around you, so that you'll maybe take this by heart." I said mockingly.
"I dont need other peoples words to feel better. I'm just fine on my own." He said rejected.
"Naw, c'mon don't be so pissed." I said as I stood up.
"Lets play another duet." I suggested as he just nodded and grabbed his violin.

•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•

What am I doing with my life.
-Author-chan