『VI』

instagram:

@kingsleynash just posted a photo

liked by thousands of others@kingsleynash: i hate vinnie 🤍tagged: @vinniehacker

@kingsleynash: i hate vinnie 🤍
tagged: @vinniehacker

view all 624 comments

@user: omg she made her account public

@maggietumble: GO BABY GO MAMA  
-@kingsleynash: my hype girl 🤩

@user: you can literally tell she's gonna use him for clout...
-@user: sis how

@thechrisdaniels: this is cute

@micha.romero100: omg kingsley you're famous 🙈
-@kingsleynash: yeah imma start charging you money to talk to me
-@user: LMAO I LIKE HER

@user: she's so pretty. vinnie is so lucky

@user: AYO🔇VINNIE'S🔇NEW GIRL🔇MADE HER🔇ACCOUNT🔇PUBLIC
-@kingsleynash: YES🔇I🔇DID

@trevorcash: well if you ever get sick of vinnie... you know who to go to 😌
-@kingsleynash: not u ❤️🙈
-@trevorcash: 💔

@user: manifesting this rn 

@user: i want her to meet troy!!
-@user: they'd be good friends i can tell

@vinniehacker: ur just a hater
-@kingsleynash: #vinnieisoverparty 
-@vinniehacker: mkay. 
-@user: OMG HI VINNIE
-@user: they're so cute 
-@user: i love you vinnie

@user: anyone else kinds think this pic looks photo shopped?
-@user: i-
-@user: girl he tagged her in pics

@user: cute!

dialogue: 

"– to better predict the outcome of the experiment." kingsley sat on her bed, reciting an essay for school as she ran her fingers through vinnie's curls, who was laying down with his head in her lap. "does that sound good?" she asked looking down at vinnie who had his eyes closed. "vinnie, are you listening to me?"

"yes! i am! i am!" he said turning his head so he was facing her stomach. "it sounds good. very, professional." he slurred.

"you're useless." kingsley giggled closing her computer and getting up to set it on her desk, causing vinnie to move. 

vinnie laid down on the bed, propping his head up with some pillows and then stuck his arms out. kingsley giggled and laid down next to him, her head resting on his stomach. her eyes grew heavy as vinnie's hands slowly ran through her hair and she became hypnotized by vinnie's steady breathing. 

"hey, kings?" vinnie said. 

"yeah?" she answered. 

"i really like you." he said softly. 

she sat up and planted a gentle kiss on his soft lips. it made her excited how natural their kisses were. she used to over think every move, when to breath, when to pull away, but now, it seemed normal. casual, almost. like a short melody that flowed together perfectly. 

"i really like you too." she whispered, leaning her head back on his stomach. 

after about five minutes of comfortable silence, kingsley spoke again. "you see that comment chris said on my post?"

"no. what'd he say?" vinnie said, a hint of attitude in his voice. 

"he said the photo was cute."

"did he say the photo was cute or you were cute?" 

"he said 'this is cute'." kingsley explained as she rubbed her hand back and forth on vinnie's chest that was covered with a white cotton shirt. 

"can i hate him now?" vinnie asked.

"yeah, you can. i don't." kingsley said. 

"why not, kings? he almost made you cry." vinnie asked.

"i don't know. i guess i just wanted him to be the same. the same as when we were kids." kingsley said. "i mean, him and i used to be friends. close friends." she rested her chin under her hands that were resting on vinnie's abs and looked up at him as he continued to rub her back. 

"you've gotta know the difference of liking a person and liking the memories, baby." he said. 

kingsley sighed; he was right. she nodded and looked back down. 

"c'mere." vinnie said, almost inaudibly as she pulled kingsley up his body, making her head rest in the crook of his neck. kingsley wrapped her arms around his neck. "i'm sorry he was such a dick." vinnie said as he held her waist in his arms.

dialogue:

"hey, vinnie, we need to talk." kingsley said on the phone as she paced around her room trying to find her bright purple top she was given as a costume. 

"are you breaking up with me?" he said in the same tone as when kingsley first asked him if he had been telling people she and he were a thing. 

"no, but i need you to do me the biggest favor and if you don't, we will break up because i'm going to get murdered." kingsley said stressed. 

"now this is a story." vinnie smiled. "what can i do for you, baby?" 

"did i leave a purple tank top at your house? it's cropped, super shinning and tight." kingsley described.

"with all due respect, that sounds hideous." vinnie joked.

"it's not my choice it's a costume, vincent!" kingsley whined as she laughed a little.

"i'm looking." vinnie said. after a couple of moments of silence, he spoke. "i don't see it."

"did you look in your closet?" kinsley asked. 

"yep."

"under your bed?"

"how many things are you hiding under my bed?"

"vinnie, this is serious!"

"it's not under my bed." vinnie grunts. 

kingsley thought for a moment. "shit. i know where it is. look, vinnie, i'll call you later, k?"

"sure thing." vinnie said, you could hear the smile. 

kingsley hung up the phone and dialed another number. she held it to her ear as it rang a couple times. 

"hey, chris, it's kingsley." 

❇️ b speaks ~
hi bebes! i love each and every one of y'all SO MUCH. i hope y'all have the best day ever. okay, bye bye!