『XIV』

dialogue: 

"hey, kings!" micha sad as he jogged up to where kingsley was walking. typically, hand in hand with vinnie but he was sick so kingsley faced the crowded hallways alone. 

"'morning, micha." 

"did you see what effiel posted?"

"yeah, maggie showed it to me."

"crazy bitch."

"be nice, micha!" kingsley laughed, not really meaning it.

"it doesn't bother you?" micha asked stopping right out side of kingsley class.

"of course not! i love my fans!" kingsley smiled as she walked into the room.

"micha, where are you supposed to be right now?" the teacher said as he glared at micha. micha was notorious for sitting around in all the classes except his own.

"going." he groaned and he began walking in the opposite direction, dragging his feet as he did. kingsley had been saying effiel's post didn't bother her, but, it did, a little. kingsley wasn't jealous of effiel. she just didn't like her. it was different, right?

* * *

the bell rung and kingsley happily picked up her backpack. she hated physics. she followed the group of students that filed out of the classroom and smiled when she saw a ginger towering over them. his hair was still wet from the showers after morning practice. 

"hello!" she chirped, grabbing vinnie's hand as they started walking. vinnie typically walked kingsley to her classes but they had this next class together. 

kingsley walked with vinnie in a comfortable silence to their next class. both of them smiling or saying "hey" to people they knew. they were about to walk into the hallway where their class is when kingsley spotted maggie, talking to, chris. kingsley kept looking at maggie, waiting for her to look up. they had their own language that could be read just through eyesight. luckily for kingsley, maggie glanced up and spotted her. maggie shot kingsley a look that clearly said "i'll tell you later, but this is juicy." kingsley nodded and walked into the classroom with a clueless vinnie right next to her. 

* * *

kingsley spent the whole class taking glances at her phone, waiting for maggie to tell her something, but maggie had mrs. renow this period and giving detentions are her favorite thing to do so kingsley assumed that maggie wasn't gonna risk it. 

"why do you keep looking at your phone?" vinnie asked when the teacher finished the lesson for the day. "you waiting for a text from someone?" vinnie joked, laying his head down on the desk.

"yeah, from a really cute boy." kingsley answered causing vinnie to chuckle. "maggie told me she had something she wanted to tell me." 

the bell rung.

"i have to go to the sports department. coach said he wanted to talk to me." vinnie explained walking out of the classroom. 

"ooo, you're in trouble." kingsley cooed. 

"see you after school?"

"sure!" kingsley smiled as vinnie headed the opposite direction. 

* * * 

instagram:

@lovingeffiel just posted a photo

liked by others@lovingeffiel: literal crackheads!! 🤪tagged: @thechrisdaniles 

liked by others
@lovingeffiel:
literal crackheads!! 🤪
tagged: @thechrisdaniles 

view all 59 comments

@user: so cute eff!

@user: isn't this kingsley's ex...
-@lovingeffiel: no, he would never.
-@taraxxjones: so ain't no one gonna tell her that chris was literally in love with kingsley like, four seconds ago?
-@lovingeffiel: can u not?? pls stop. 

@micha.romero100: me trying to find the crackhead 🕵🏽‍♂️
-@trevorcash: MICHA CHILL
-@user: PLS🤚🏽
-@lovingeffiel: anyways 🙄

@user: aw! otp!

@taraxxjones: chris dead ass just changed his whole vibe 
-@lovingeffiel: gtfo if ur gonna hate
-@micha.romero100: 🧂

@user: this is....ok! 😁
-@trevorcash: HAHA YALL ARE RUTHLESS

@user: ignore them effiel, this is perfect
-@lovingeffiel: thanks babe 💓

@user: someone tag kingsley LMAO
-@user: she's prob stalking my page as we speak. 😘
-@user: i don't think so but that is ok! 👍🏽😃

@thechrisdaniels: kinda cute ngl
-@lovingeffiel: 💘💘💘 

@wtfmaggie: so cute!!!! my babies!!! parents!! 😍
-@micha.romero100: MAGGIE HAHAHA ILY
-@user: this comment wins
-@trevorcash: PLS MAGGIE –

❇️ b speaks ~ 
pls – 😭 i had so much fun writing this chapter. i hope all of you
guys are resting a bunch if you have school off for thanksgiving
break! please stay safe, folks! happy thanksgiving! i'm thankful
for y'all or whateva! 💁🏽‍♀️ as always, private messages are always
open and i check those regularly! i love y'all!