Henry and Hailey

For Henry the Green Engine, some people found him to be paranoid, but many people found him to be hardworking, loyal, strong, and a likable guy. Henry has some hard times getting with the bigger engines, but he still shows off his skills every day. Henry may think that pirates and flatbeds of fears were real, but he's able to stay brave from those.

His driver Hailey was more energetic. Many of her friends like her, but sometimes they get annoyed by her joking personality and crazy fatigue. But Henry is able to handle her and enjoy working with her. Although she likes to tease Henry and mess with him, and sometimes he's fine with it, and sometimes he's not.

Today was a pretty foggy day, which is always fun for the engines as they can't see anything even 10 feet in front of them.

Henry was heading back home after a long day at the quarry, but his pipes were getting empty so he needed a drink. But since it was so foggy, it was hard for him to find a water tower.

" Can you see one in the distance? " - Henry

" Nope. All I can see is gray, and that's scary. " - Hailey

She giggled a bit and so did Henry. He's one of the few friends of Hailey to actually enjoy her humor, and that's why Hailey enjoys him.

Despite the poor sites, Henry could kind of see a tower and assumed it was a water tower. Henry soon stopped at the tower and it was in fact a water one. Hailey climbed out and began filling up Henry's tank.

Just as he was getting started on his drink, Salty ended up showing back.

" Why hello there Henry. " - Salty

" Hey there Salty, nice to see you. " - Henry

" You need some liquid? " - Salty

" Yeah, my pipes feel empty after working today, so I could use some right now. " - Henry

" Me too. All I've been drinking today is warm juice, and it wasn't even sugary. " - Hailey

" Anyways. " - Henry

Salty did laugh though and started getting memories from looking at this foggy day.

" You know Henry. This day awfully reminds me of the time the Flatbeds of Fear came to Sodor " - Salty

Henry's eyes came wide open. He remembered about 5 years ago when Thomas was told of the Flatbeds of Fear, he then told Henry and Emily about it, and Henry actually thought he heard them and got scared. But it turned out to be the wind echoing off the pipes he was carrying. Also because it was just another lame tale from Salty.

" Salty. Really, that again? I'm not gonna fall for it this time. " - Henry

" Don't worry about it there Henry. But just know that, sometimes, my tales aren't always fake. " - Salty

He said that in a creepy way and went away leaving Henry shivering. Hailey however got excited.

" Hey! Maybe the fears are real. " - Hailey

She jumped down and hopped back in Henry's cab. She did forget to close Henry's pipe opening though.

" No they're not Hailey. " - Henry

" He said maybe they are real after all. " - Hailey

" He's probably just messing with us again. Let's just get back home. " - Henry

" Whatever you say sailor. " - Hailey

She laughed and so did Henry, but he laughed more nervously. He knew for sure the Flatbeds of Fear weren't real, but for some reason he kind of thought what Salty said about his tales not all being fake was serious, and maybe they are real but Henry never heard them for real the first time.