Gordon and Ginny

Gordon the Big Engine is by far the proudest and maturest engine on the Steam Team, but some don't take kind to him. They don't like when Gordon teases smaller engines, or refuses to do jobs, or just complains, but he is still a very well received engine and is very hardworking. He has good friends, but he does banter with them.

One person that banters with him the most is his own driver Ginny. Him and Ginny have a pretty tough friendship. They are a hardworking team and have a close bond, but that's not always the case. Ginny is never a fan of Gordon's attitude and always scolds him for it, even times where she'll spray his face with a water gun that she carries around. Gordon will also scold back at her, and it gets pretty heavy sometimes.

But Ginny still appreciates Gordon, and is always there to keep him in safe hands.

Today, Gordon gets a rare day with him not taking the express due to those coaches getting revamped. So instead, he has to take regular coaches, and he doesn't like it, he prefers to take his big, strong coaches.

Gordon was at Knapford waiting for his coaches, and was getting impatient already. Philip was taking a while.

" What does it take to get some coaches around here? " - Gordon

" How about you stop complaining. " - Ginny

Gordon groaned and looked back at his driver. Philip finally got Gordon's coaches ready and pushed them to him, but he went in a little too fast and bumped him.

" Oh. Hey, you watch it! " - Gordon

" Sorry Gordon. " - Philip

" You small engines need to be more careful. " - Gordon

" Gordon, leave me alone. " - Ginny

Gordon didn't say another word and his coaches were soon hooked up, passengers entered, and Gordon was off.

Despite not having his big trusty express, he still proudly steamed through. That was ruined thanks to some loud music coming from his cab.

" Ginny! " - Gordon

Ginny popped out.

" Hey sorry. I thought my mute was on. " - Ginny

" You shouldn't be listening to music anyways. " - Gordon

" I do this all the time and do just fine. " - Ginny

" Yeah, because of me. " - Gordon

" What was that? " - Ginny

" Just, stay. " - Gordon

Ginny was just tired of dealing with Gordon, she's dealt with this for 6 years and doesn't know if she can keep it up anymore.

Gordon continued on and stopped at the 1st station. As he waited for passengers to come off, he saw Thomas and Percy coming through the station and laughing at something, probably a joke. Gordon didn't appreciate it though.

" Hey. You two keep it down, people are trying to get to where they need to go. " - Gordon

Ginny gave a confused face. Thomas and Percy looked back and glared at the big engine and left.

" Gordon? What was that? " - Ginny

" What? Those two were being...." - Gordon

" I don't care. You should stop complaining about everything around you. " - Ginny

" I don't. " - Gordon

" Yeah, no. " - Ginny

" Just stop rambling and let's get back to taking these passengers. " - Gordon