𝒪 𝒩 𝐸

𓆉𓆉𓆉

~~~

     "ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ,"

     "I know..." walking along the sidewalk in an ironed uniform, a bag slung over his shoulder, and a dark green phone to his ears was a tall blonde with eccentric dark green eyes. He seemed quite content as he continued to stroll down the walkway. It was quite a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the breeze was refreshing, everything was perfect in a sense.

     "Do you think we will attend the same college?" a small smile graced the blonde's lips as he listened to the angelic and soothing voice which beckoned to him through the phone.

     "Of course. I do not think I could survive another year if I had to stay far apart from you," his heart tugged as the person on the other side of the phone call gave a soft heavenly giggle.

     "Well aren't you sweet," the blonde glanced at his wristwatch sadly. He wished this phone call would never end. It had been way too long since he and the other had spoken. "I must be going now,"

     "Sadly," he breathely muttered. Another soft chuckle reached his ears.

     "I'll find time to talk to you after school and activities. I promise, Aka." green eyes scouring over the emerald bushes to his left, the blonde sighed.

     "I will hold on to that promise then, Raven," right before the blonde hung up, Raven called out to him once more. "Yes?"

     "I forgot to tell you this... welcome back to Japan!" a smile tugged at the blonde's lips.

    "Thank you. I look forward to talking to you again,"

    "As do I," relaying their sweet goodbyes and it ending up with the other hanging up, Akada pulled his phone away from his ear, staring at it with sad eyes. It was another year of high school without Raven. the blonde and Raven were in their third year of high school, being their last before they went to college.

     Sure, Akada didn't really need to go to high school, being that he had already graduated from university, but it was quinecessaryary due to some unfortunate circumstances. So there akada was, in Tokyo, while Raven was in Miyagi, both too busy to go to either on and to even have frequent phone calls. But, of course, their relationship was built on trust and love, so it was very healthy even though it was long distance.