𝒯 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸

𓆉𓆉𓆉

~~~

     ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ and it was about four in the afternoon. Saeyoung had suggested taking a walk around the neighbourhood seeing as the two had nothing to do since they had both finished their homework. The two walked side by side making small talk, mostly Saeyoung speaking though Akada did say a few of his opinions. Sooner or later, the blonde accidentally zoned out, his memories taking him back to the night before.

Last night, after Kuroko, Kagami, and Saeyoung finished their food, which was actually Kagami's but they stole it anyway, Akada had announced that he was going to retire early and went home to rest with Saeyoung happily trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Well, that was what he said to the two first-years and Saeyoung. In reality, the blonde had noticed that Kagami had something he had wanted to discuss with Kuroko, but would only ask if Akada and Saeyoung weren't present, hence Akada's lie.

"BUFF-KUNNNNN!!!" snapping out of his thoughts, Akada looked at Saeyoung who was running off into a basketball court, tackling the said person he had called out to. The blonde slightly flinched seeing as that person Saeyoung had 'attacked' had fallen to the ground with the redhead on top. Akada immediately knew it was Kagami due to Saeyoung's odd nickname.

"HIIII!!"

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!? GET OFF!!" coolly walking onto the court, the tall blonde just watched the two in amusement. They reminded him of a pair of pink and purple-haired twins.

"Saeyoung," Akada said softly. "You are crushing your kouhai," the redhead, realizing that what Akada has said was true, quickly got off Kagami, apologizing profusely.

"It's fine," Kagami grumbled much to the blonde's surprise. "Just don't do it again," a bright smile was placed on Saeyoung's face.

"Of course! Anything for my little kouhai!!" an irk mark appeared on Kagami's forehead.

"I. AM. NOT. LITTLE." Saeyoung just waved his hand dismissively as Akada sweatdropped.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course," the redhead then picked up the basketball Kagami had dropped when Saeyoung had tackled him. "Ooooohhhh were you practicing??" the blonde deadpanned.