𝐹 𝒪 𝒰 𝑅

𓆉𓆉𓆉

~~~

     "ʜᴜʜ? ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ..." Akada glanced at Brunette Boy, who Akada had recently learned was named Kogenei Shinji, as the shorter boy picked up a magazine which was laying on a bench in the Basketball Clubroom.

"Didn't this issue come out when Kuroko was at Teiko?" the blonde leaned against his never-will-be-use-locker, watching as Kogenai flipped open the magazine. Hyuga Junpei, the captain, peeked over Kogenei's shoulder, reading the magazine as well, flipping through the pages.

"All players are featured," the captain said, studying the pages. The blonde almost jumped feeling something lean against his leg. Akada glanced down to only see Saeyoung who was sitting ont he ground, leaning his head against the blonde's leg as he watched Hyujga and Kogenei curiously.

Saeyoung had insisted that he should be allowed access to the club room even though the other club members didn't actually know that Aida had asked Saeyoung to be the manager of the club. Akada was able to persuade Aida and Hyuga into letting Saeyoung without the redhead knowing, hence Saeyoung being in the club room.

"Kuroko..." Akada looked up to see Hyuga flipping through the pages a bit faster. "Doesn't have an article..." Akada raised a brow at this new-found knowledge. Poor Kuroko, he must have been forgotten...

"Even though he was the sixth man," Kogenei added, glancing at Kruoko who then turned away from his locker to meet his senpai's gaze. "Didn't they come to interview you?"

"They did, but ended up forgetting about me," Kuroko said blandly.

"Meanies," Saeyoung grumbled only loud enough for Kuroko and Akada to hear. "How could they do that to my kouhai..." Akada nodded, agreeing to Saeyoung's words. They had only known Kuroko for a short time, but they both were already quite fond of the blueberry. Hyuga, Kogenei, and the others in the club room gave Kuroko a look of pity.

"Besides, I'm nothing like the other five," the blueberry continued. "They're true prodigies," Akada looked down to see Saeyoung who looked like he was going to say something when the door burst open, revealing a smiling Dark Brown-Ha- er... Fukuda.