𝒯 𝒲 𝒪

𓆉𓆉𓆉

~~~

  "ᴀʜʜʜʜ!! ᴀᴋᴀᴅᴀ-ꜱᴀɴ!! ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ!!" Saeyoung moaned with his mouth full of fluffy pancakes which had been doused in syrup by yours truly...

"Shhhh, quiet..." Akada hissed as he carefully cut his own pancakes. He was fully dressed in his uniform since it was a school day. "I might end up getting another noise complaint..." Saeyoung just hummed, seeming like he was on cloud nine. "And argiato for the compliment."

"Another noise complaint? I haven't been that loud, have I?" the blonde shook his head at the redhead who was still wearing the shirt and sweatpants Akada had leant him last night. They were quite baggy on Saeyoung, but they still fit nonetheless.

"I had... friends over one for a whole week during the summer. They were all very chaotic in volume. On top of that they broke almost everything in here and I had complaints for the whole week they stayed. It is a miracle I still am allowed to stay here." Saeyoung dramatically gasped, slamming his butterknife on the stylish glass table.

"Akada-san has other friends???" the blonde deadpanned.

"Of course I do," he said, a bit offended. The redhead giggled at the discontempt on Akada's face.

"Oh come on, Akada-kun~ I was just joking~ It's just that you don't talk about your other friends that much!" the blonde just shrugged, standing up seeing as he had just finished all his pancakes.

"I didn't have a reason too. And you never asked." with that said, Akada glanced at the clock. "We have thirty minutes until school starts. Let's go." Saeyoung chocked on his pancakes, glancing down at his still full plate.

"But-" the redhead's eyes began to comically tear up. Akada sighed, slightly used to this happening since one of his friends usually did this as well.

"I do not wish for the both of us to be in detention on the second day of school," he muttered.

"AKADA-CHAN!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER!! YOU ACTUALLY CARE!!!" with that Saeyoung scrafed down the rest of his food at record speed and then sprinted off into 'his' room to get changed in the uniform Akada had washed and ironed last night. The blonde picked up his and Saeyoung's bags and packed the both of them with their homework, textbooks, and bentos which Akada had made. He then tilted his head to the side, the words of Saeyoung echoing through his head.