𝐹 𝐼 𝒱 𝐸

𓆉𓆉𓆉

~~~

     "ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴜɢᴇ!!"

     "SAEYOUNG IF YOU CAN'T LEARN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH-"

     "GOMEN RIKO-CHAN!!!" walking beside Kuroko and Kagami as Saeyoung and Aida bickered near the front, the blonde slightly smiled enjoying the fresh air. Today was the day Seirin would be going against Kaijo, so here they were, most of them in Seirin Basketball sportswear.

     "You can really tell when a school is devoted to its athletics!" Akada overheard Hyuga s the captain fawned over the school grounds. The blonde then eyed Kagami who had bloodshot eyes, knowing that Kagami was probably to excited to sleep during the night. Akada himself was slightly excited but knew how to control himself. He had too much experience with these kind of things.

     "Kagami, you look angrier than usual," Kuroko said, not even bothering to filter his words.

     "Shut up," growled Kagami, averting his gaze from Kuroko. "I was a little too excited," a small smirk tugged at the blonde's lips as he learned that his conclusion was correct.

     "What are you? A kid going on a field trip?" Kuroko asked the taller first-year as the latter pinched the bridge of his nose, an irk mark appearing on his forehead.

     "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

     "Hey guys!!" Akada's lips formed a straight line, seeing as that it was Kise who  was heading towards them. Teh taller blonde didn't dislike Kise, it was just that Kise was a bit too much at times and wouldn't take the hint that Akada wasn't single not matter how many times Akada had told the shorter blonde straight to his face.

     "Kise," Akada heard Saeyoung darkly grumble.

     "This place is big, so I thought I'd come and get you!" the brown-eyed blonde said, waving.