𝒮 𝐼 𝒳

𓆉𓆉𓆉

~~~

     ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛ. He had to be honest, even though he was able to get a few shots in and was running back and forth across the court he didn't even feel tired. Akada guessed it was because of the rigorous training and marathons he had to take in the past, increasing his stamina. Akada lazily jogging behind Kuroko because Kagami and Kise were both domineering the whole game, leaving not a lot of room for other players to have the spot light. Not that he was complaining, it left him a lot of time to focus on memorizing and observing other players and their weaknesses and strengths which would be useful for later.

     Kuroko then passed to Akada who was slightly surprised but went on anyways, evading Kasamatsu who was on his tail. Making his way towards the hoop he noticed from the corner of his eye that Kasamatsu was right beside him, getting ready to make a steal. Quickly sidestepping, time seemed to slow down. Akada's green eyes landed on the hoop, his ears hearing the loud cheers of Saeyoung, he then shot the ball, the ball sailing through the air in slow motion. 

     Akada then landed on his two feet watching as the ball was luckily too high for Kasamatsu to get even though Kasamatsu did jump along with a few other players. For some reason Kagami and Kise were no where in his line of vision. The ball then cleanly went into the hoop. Akada just stared at the ball as it thumped on the floor and time began to resume once more. He ran a hand through his blonde hair as it began to fall to his face. Huh... I'm still not sweating...

     "AKADA-SANNNNN!!!" snapping out of his thoughts he saw Saeyoung jump up, a big smile on his face. 

     "Nice three pointer Akada-senpai," Akada looked down to see Kuroko who was already sweating buckets. The blonde tilted his head to the side. Three pointer?? He then looked back to the place he had shot the ball. Oh...

     "Akadacchiiii~" the green-eyed blonde stumbled slightly as Kise tackled him into a hug. Not really knowing what to do Akada just awkwardly stood there.