Chapter 7 ~FLASHBACK- IVY~

-----------------------------------------------------------

July 17th of last year -Catarina's party

I checked myself in the mirror once again. I had to make sure I looked good for the one guy who had ever seen anything in me. The guy who was currently waiting patiently outside my house for me to finish up and join him.

Today was special to him. His twin sister Catarina was having a party for their shared birthday. I refused to ruin André and Cat's special day so with that in mind I made sure to look my best and speak less. André had told me that the less I speak the easier it is for him and although I didn't know why, I didn't want to upset him.

The loud beep of a car horn shocked me out of my mini trance and I hurriedly threw on a cardigan and ran downstairs to him. Just as I was throwing the door open I heard my mum call to me and I instantly turned around, I wasn't about to refuse or ignore my mother, she was sick enough with the cancer than to have to deal with my misbehaviour as well.

She smiled at me and fixed a tiny pin in my hair, which she claimed was for goodluck before shooing me out of the house and into the crisp winter's night. The air was cool but not cold, the leaves orange but not dead. It was serene. And that's the way I wanted to keep it.

Quickly I jumped into the back seat next to André while his older brother Finn and Finn's girlfriend Juliet were driving us to the party. André smirked at me, causing one simple to pop out which made me smile right back at him. "You look fine. Now do you remember what I said?" His voice was smooth and me being the naive teenager I was I smiled and nodded at him. "Don't talk unless spoken to, when spoken to always answer verbally, don't drink anything incase it's spiked (you don't want to deal with that) and never raise my voice. Right?"

He touched my cheek and his smirk grew larger, "right..."

***

As we pulled up to the party I noticed all of the people. There's were people dancing, singing, crying, yelling but most people were making out. Couples in cars, couples in the lawn, couples on tables... There were a hell of a lot of people and all of them were in their own little drunk world.

Someone touched my shoulder and I spun around to see Finn standing behind me, "can I talk to you?" He asked and I have him a curious look and followed him out of the house. "What's up?" He gave me a worried look and I raised an eyebrow at him. "You would tell me if my brother was abusing you right? Like, he's my brother and I love him but what you two were talking about in the car... He doesn't sound very kind to you and I would prefer if you told me if he was doing anything you didn't like."

His voice was reassuring and not at all harsh but it made me think of all the times André either "accidently" hurt me or threatened me. Sure he was a great boyfriend most of the the time but he could be quite pushy.

Remembering the latest mark he gave me I turned away from Finn and move my hair away from the back of my neck so he could see the deep gash where he had pushed me and I had landed back on the corner of the coffee table, him just scoffing at me and telling me to "sort myself out".

"This was the most recent thing he gave me, he pushed me and I fell at landed on the corner of a table, he told me to sort myself out. But he didn't actually give it to me y'know? He's nice mostly!"

I couldn't see Finn's expression but I felt the anger radiating off of him. "I'm so very sorry for his behaviour Ivy. I will be sure to talk to him. If he ever hurts you again you call me first ok? Here's my number."

He took my phone out of my pocket and put his number in, calling his phone so he had mine too. He gave my wound a quick kiss better as we had been doing since we were kids and I had scraped my knee on the playground but just as his lips touched the gash a familiar figure ran at us and tackled Finn to the ground.

"How dare you! How dare you kiss my girlfriend!" André yelled as he threw punch after punch at Finn, missing each time. By the red rings around his eyes I judged he was both drunk and high and mixed with his anger issues this was not a good thing. Suddenly he turned his eyes up to me as he saw me standing there completely frozen in shock and fear.

"How DARE you cheat on me! How DARE you!" He roared as he took a step towards me which caused me to take several back, noticing my discomfort Finn grabbed his younger brother from behind to make sure he didn't come any closer to me and I sent him a grateful half-smile.

"Go Ivy." Finn ordered and I did. I ran, no where in particular, I just knew I had to get away. I ran away from the house and down the streets heading in the general direction of the lake. I ran faster and faster as if someone was chasing me but he wasn't. Finn had André and André wanted me. Flipping amazing.

Making a sudden turn off I went to the one place I could be truly alone. It was part of the beach further up that no one went to after Killian Hart had drowned there while surfing 3 years ago. Bit I went there. Because I could truly be alone and away from judgemental eyes and unfiltered mouths. Everyone has that one place you feel the safest and that was mine.

But little did I know that Finn had left André because he thought he was asleep. Little did I know André was about to find me. And little did I know that in less than an hour this beach would stop being my happy place and instead be a place where I felt uncomfortable and sick to my stomach.

Little did I know that on the night of July 17th I- Ivy Daniels- would be raped by my drunk and stoned boyfriend... André Carter. 

Happy fucking birthday André. I hope you had fun.

-------------------------------------------------------
You can all stop clapping now, I know, it was so amazingly obvious from a few chapters ago what André did to her but whatever... 😂

What do you all think of André and Finn? Would you date them? What would you do if you were being abused by your boyfriend? Have you ever been in a toxic relationship?

Please vote, share and comment because I love you guys and every vote I get is one more year you guys will live.... Mwahahahhaha. Wow I am seriously good at even embarrassing myself. Welp.

Umm. Have a good day?
Adios amigo 😎