thirteen

the next morning renjun woke before the others. he felt warmth enveloping him. jaemin having a hand over his stomach and one under his head. trapping him as though he was afraid he'd escape. jeno pressed against his which was the main source of warmth. he thought he'd feel uncomfortable and overheated but instead he felt cozy and never wanted to move from this spot. he turned his head off to see chenle in process of waking up, rubbing sleep from his eyes. renjun wanted to coo at him. he looked so small, renjun reminded how young they all actually were. chenle went through the process of waking jisung by shoving him off the bed. he awoke with a startle, and a now sore back. the poor maknae. chenle giggles and claps in excitement 'morning jisungie. our video is out today!' renjun's eyes widened. he was right. their mv would be released. checking the time, only less than an hour.

he shuffled slightly poking jaemin's cheek, 'nana, it's time to wake up.' he smiled as the other groaned and pouted, 'i don't wanna.' renjun pokes his cheek again, 'i'll make breakfast and we can all watch the mv together.' jaemin peeked through his lashes, 'you're making breakfast? then i'll have to get up won't i. will cuddles be included?' renjun tutted, 'you only like me for my food. ( jaemin instant response: false.) yes there'll be cuddles but only if you're up and ready in ten minutes.' jaemin's eyes widened and he shot up into the bathroom. jeno's voice made him jump, 'that's the fastest his moved in the morning without coffee.' renjun turned to face him, 'you scared me! the same offer goes to you too.' jeno raises an eyebrow and smirks, 'cuddles too? because if they're anything like last night i can see why.' renjun blushes thinking of how he kissed them on the chest. he turns away again, 'i don't know what you mean. but maybe.' jeno chuckles I'm response and ruffles renjun's hair before sitting up and going to his drawers. renjun also got up and opted to wear comfy clothes for the day. they had already done their pre recorded live shows for the debut stage. next week would be the live stages and interviews. safe to say he is a nervous wreck for those.

bouncing downstairs he gets started on breakfast. having six young men to feed meant making enough to fill them all. boys and their appetites. he mad scrambled eggs and toast, pancakes, bacon, pudding and laid out small bowls of fruit options. his six members entered me by one, chenle and jaemin practically skipping. jisung, jeno and mark casually, the donghyuck who had opted to change into a duck onesie and still looked half asleep. renjun giggled, 'morning duckie. don't you look adorable and cosy. sleepy as always.' donghyuck's response was to flip him off. mark turned just in time to scold him causing renjun to stick his tongue out. once all seven of them had stuffed themselves they all placed themselves on the couches to watch their mv. renjun admired the others parts. jaemin and jeno's voices completely different but suited each other and the song, mark coming through with his unbeatable flow and writing skills showcased, their baby jisung with his dancing skills, being so young but one of the best dancers. chenle who sounded like an angel and had come a long way with his korean. haechan had such a unique voice, even in singing, it was soothing.  he smiled at the parts where they would be all together having fun. once the music video was finished they all sat in silence for a moment, this was it they were nct dream now.