Prolonged

Our Heir of Covenant after defeating Straze, went on a resting period. He met the God of War and is blessed to continue his life as a mortal and look after Orbis.

Now, let's clear your confusions relates to this.

How was Orbis formed?

Orbis was the lover of Diche, the goddess of Life. Ones a war broke out between Gods, while fighting them and protecting Diche, Orbis was killed.

Diche left the war and created a World of Orbis and made our "Heir of the Covenant" to protect the world. While she was away, her brother Illyros became aggressive.

He sent the Archdemon to destroy the world of Orbis, every time the world would die Diche would resurrect it by reversing time. Till now 6 of the World's were destroy by Illyros.

Each time they were defeated, the world was resurrected but Heirs other than Heir of Covenant weren't able to resurrect. After the 7th World War, Ras asked Diche to go back to war and the people of Orbis can protect themselves.

In the 7th World when Heir couldn't wake up for fight, Diene a nun took the lead and somehow sealed the Archdemon away. As you all must remember, Vildred stopped visiting Castle because he wanted to know the truth behind all this.

Kayron the Acolyte took the chance and changed Vildred's mind about God. He showed him the past and the sacrifices all other Heirs had to give to save the World, thus leading him to betray Ras.

Now after defeating Straze, Ras was completely changed to a human. The new book is about what impacts the "Black Knight" had bought to the continent of "Eureka".

The book would soon be available for read. Now let's discuss few more things on this.

Known Guardians:
Ruele (6th) Iseria (7th) - Zeaon
Kise (6th) Ludwig (7th) - Kromcruz
Yuna - Kazran
Ras - Arkasus
Krau - Zeigfried

The our our Heirs and guardians.

Kromcruz is the Guardian of sky who looks after sky and as well the Nocturnes.

Zeaon is the Guardian of space who looks after any threat coming to Orbis.

Kazran is the Guardian of time who can change the time as he wants but playing with time isn't a childish work, his body suffers whenever he uses his powers hence his health remains endangered all the time.

Arkasus as you all know isn't a good Guardian, he's known for troubling the Covenant and thus had made him living a life in debt because he ate snacks when Ras was asleep.

Ziegfried is a Guardian Horse who comes to help Krau in wars only. He doesn't really have a character because Krau doesn't use him till he's on the limit of his strength.

So here we have discussed about few things you would be knowing for easy adventure with episode 3rd.

To be continued -

   Two years of Ezera Foundation