Chapter 13

Draco: Naomi ?

i can hear Dracos footsteps, his heels running along the floor, looking everywhere he can for me. until he gets to the cupboard where i am.

Draco: Naomi ?

he opens the heavy doors and pulls the blanket off of me.

draco: oh babe...

he sits down beside me, and wraps his arms around me. i cry into his shoulder, and he rubs my back.

draco: breathe darling, you're okay, you're safe, i'm here ! i'm here and i'll always be here.

: he... you-

draco: you don't have to talk, it's okay !

he rubs my back, and rests his head ontop of mine. when i'm calmer, he puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head up. he presses his lips against mine and i feel okay. i always feel okay when he's here. when he's with me. and it really fucking hurts because it won't be like this, if he choose to go, if he goes. and suddenly i can't deal with his arms around me and i wriggle away. i push the big doors and run down the hall and into my room. i shut the door and slide against it until i'm sitting on the floor, my knees up to my chest, sobbing. until i feel weak, and sick, and just... done. i look in the mirror, my eyes are red but it's okay, i open the door, and immediately i can hear shouting.

: fucks sake

i run down the hall towards the sound. it's draco. obviously it's draco.

: DRACO FUCKING STOP !

i push through the crowd of people gathered to watch, and grab him by the arm. i pull him away and try to gran his want, but he holds it above my head.

: what the fuck do you think you're doing Malfoy ?

he looks at me in disbelief.

Draco: teaching him a lesson.

: you don't need to do that, i'm fine, okay ? i'm fucking fine.

Draco: you're not though. look at you

: draco do your ever fucking learn.

i turn to Cedric.

: move Diggory

Cedric: What ? Naomi no-

: I said fucking move.

he moves to the side, and i stand in his place.

: If you want to fight anyone malfoy, fight me

Draco: you know i can't-

: DO IT, FUCKING DO IT

Draco: Naomi calm down-

: NO, FUCK YOU MALFOY, FUCK YOU, DO IT, JUST FUCKING DO IT. DO IT. DO IT.

Draco: naomi i- please calm down.

: DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

My voice is getting scratchy from all the shouting but i can't stop, i can't stop. Draco runs forward, and i see Pansy appear from the crowd, followed by harry, ron and hermione.

: DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO I

i feel the tears dripping down my face, as draco holds out his arms and i collapse into them

: do it do it do it

he rubs my back, as i weakly try and hit him, but he's strong, a lot stronger than me and it does nothing, and i give up, and just cry. i can heat pansy shouting at the crowd to move and i can feel all 4 of them stand around us, all talking. but i can't concentrate on their words. not properly. only draco. only dracos voice in my ear.

Draco: she's fucking shaking... what do i do ? what do i say ?

he grips me tighter and as i whisper the same 2 words into his chest. i barely feel him lifting me up, keeping my face buried into his chest. breathing him in. we get to his room and he lies me down on the bed, putting the duvet over us, above our heads. he strokes my back and holds me in his arms and whispers that it's okay until i fall asleep.