Chapter 12

I open the door to his room, sneakily, holding the apples, and flowers, and petals. i smile to myself, this will be cute.

That's when i see it, i glance over to his desk. there's a letter on it, it's open and as much as i don't want to, i go to it. The writing is neat and i know immediately it's not Dracos. i start reading. it's addressed to him. it's from his parents. i gasp as i keep reading. he's leaving. he's leaving hogwarts. he's leaving to join his parents. i drop what i'm holding and back out of the room. i run down the boys corridor, then the girls and into my room. i feel the tears start to drip down my face. he cant go, he can't, he's a good person, he can't leave me. i back away from the letter. almost tripping over the bed. i walk out of the room, shutting the door behind me. i walk down the corridor, almost too calmly, barely breathing, until i bump into something... someone. they put their hands on my shoulders to steady me, and i look up.

Cedric: Woah woah clumsy, you good ?

i blink at him.

Cedric: are you okay ?

i keep looking at him, just blinking.

Cedric: it's malfoy isn't it ? he's made you like this ? i heard about you two... adorable but you can do so much better

: shut up diggory

i try to walk off but he pulls me back. he's strong. really strong.

Cedric: i could show you what you're missing if you like ? maybe convince you that i deserve you, that he doesn't ?

: Diggory get off me

i try to move but he doesn't let me, just tightens his grip. he leans forward.

: Cedric let go of me

i can feel tears dripping down my cheeks as he leans in, pulling me towards him as i struggle and try to tell him to stop, but he doesn't. his breath smells like alcohol, of course it does. he tried to find my lips, but i turn my head sharply, so instead he kisses the air.

Cedric: c'mon darlin i don't bite

: please get off me

Cedric: cmon babe

Draco: she said, get off her diggory.

suddenly his grip loosens as he falls to the floor. draco punched him. he turns to me

Draco: Naomi-

he reaches his hand out but i run off, as fast as i can. into one of the rooms many abandoned rooms. i find a cupboard in the corner and open the doors of it. it's heavy, but not too bad. it's big inside. i get in and shut the doors. and curl up, covering myself with a blanket i found inside it, not even being able to start to understand everything that's just happened.