Chapter 18

" you taught me to love, when i thought i couldn't. you taught me what affection was, what it actually was, and you showed me that i can be good, and i can be happy and i can be loved and i will always, always owe you everything for that. I love you, i love you so so so much, with everything i have naomi and i don't know if i'll see you again, or what will happen but please promise me you'll stay safe... and happy and never forget me, like i'll never forget you. i love you. "

I collapse onto my knees on the floor, tears running down my face. i look up, i don't know what at but i do because it feels like the last thing i can do

: please let him come back. please please please please. i need him, i need my baby, he needs to be here with me. please let him be okay. please can he just be okay. fine he doesn't need to come back as long as he's safe, as long as he tells me he's safe. i want to see him again, i want to kiss and hug and touch him again. i want to feel him on me. please can he come back.

i clasp my necklace and ring and scream. i just scream. My door opens and pansy and harry and ron and hermione come in and they just hold me. they don't say anything, they can't say anything because no one can because the only person who can calm me down isn't here. he's not here. When they finally get me onto the bed, i'm suddenly so so tired i can't keep my eyes open. i can hear them whispering, worried, and another voice... deeper but not dracos... cedric, but i don't have time to wonder why he's there before i drift into a deep sleep, i don't dream, there's just darkness, but that's all i want because i know seeing draco anywhere but in person would really fucking hurt.