the first scribble

*𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭*

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

𝟔:𝟓𝟎 𝒑𝒎, 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

⸙ Starting today, this journal would be dedicated to this one person who is on the verge of stealing my heart from right under my nose and I can't even do anything about it. 

⸙ In fact, I don't want to do anything against it. 

⸙ Coming to think of it, when I primarily laid my eyes on her, for a moment, it felt like all my worries, my disappointments, just seemed to have turned one with the thin air around. 

⸙ The way those hazel filled collosal orbs studied my awestruck figure with dubeity.

⸙ The way her dense eyelashes carved a slightly vague shadow on the whites of her toffee drizzled eyes. 

⸙ The way she let out a hearty chuckle with those cushy yet rosey lips of hers. 

⸙ The way that perfectly etched nose of hers, scrunched up in dissatisfaction upon seeing me completely motionless. 

⸙ The way she seemed so unreal but indeed, was a hundred percent real. 

⸙ The way her subtle voice rode along with the fragrant air as she made an order. 

⸙ The way her name sounded music to my ears; Y/N.

⸙ The way I got exceptionally timid within her vicinity, which was quite rare for a person like me. 

⸙ The way I sensed an unusual sort of energy enlighten through my blood, which again, was straight up quite uncommon for a 'not-so-interesting' person like me.

⸙ Every single second that ticked along with her presence right in front of me, felt like a dream. 

⸙ A beautifully fallacious fantasy. 

'A vision that I wish never had an end.'

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸