algebra

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

"Y/N," 

"Y/N,"

"Hwang Y/N,"

"Y/N wake up,"

"Uh...please, Y/N...?"

Shaking her sleeping figure gently, the male tried to pull her back into her senses.

But none of that was seeming to contribute in any way as there were no evident signs of Y/N even moving in the slightest. 

Hyunjin huffed out a thick pack of air before slowly moving towards the other side of the bed, slipping himself underneath the sheets and next to his sister; the soothing warmth relaxing his sore muscles in an instant. 

He had just returned back from the late-afternoon practice session at his coaching center, which was indeed, pretty exhausting for the fresh 20-year-old as striving for his goal was something he lived for, well, except for his little sister, obviously. 

Softly snaking an arm around the female's waist, Hyunjin nuzzled his face into the mellow crook of Y/N's neck, finally extirpating the unwanted feeling of not being able to feel safe and sound.

For him, Y/N was his home, his reason to keep striving for more and more every fresh day that rose out of the horizon. 

Hyunjin smiled, sniffing in his younger sibling's welcoming scent; warmth fuzzing all over his chest, with her looking all soft and cuddled up in that signature panda quilt of hers.

Inhaling a long yet eased breath,  the male, bearing with his sore limbs, cautiously placed a loving peck on Y/N's forehead as she pushed in further into his broad chest; all drowsy, never wanting to come back to her senses ever again. 

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Time flew by pretty quickly as the Hwang siblings were now bickering over the very last piece of that delicately simmered, crusty cheesecake lying flat on the already barren plate from the dinner earlier. 

"Hyunie, can I please have that?!", she began pleading, singing the 'please' as an extended note-almost as a crescendo with those appealing eyes of hers going fuller with deliberate adorability. 

Exhaling a heavy sigh that rode out almost unconsciously, the elder Hwang leaned back in his chair while shaking his head in dissatisfaction.

"Fine," he began, tracing his eyes over the last piece of that delightful dessert.

"you're lucky I  have a soft spot for those puppy eyes of yours!" 

Y/N smiles, truly proud of her skillful tactics in making others go weak--her elder brother, to be specific enough--and grabbed the cake, biting down a huge bite with her eyes closed shut in ecstasy.