magestic thursday

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

*Y/N*

𝟒:𝟒𝟎 𝐩𝐦, 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟐𝟓 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

The fresh aroma of warm butter spared no time in with engraving its beauty within my being as I pushed the glass door open. 

Ignoring the two little dorks quarrelling about gummy bears right at my back, my eyes scanned the whole café just in search of a single presence whom I really wanted to see just once. 

He was nowhere to be seen...

'Oh well, who am I to make him wait, huh?' 

I grabbed Taemin's arm, leading him towards the vacant table adjacent to the corner-most 'L' beam of the wall, as they closely followed behind. 

"Oh yeah, this is a pretty decent place, Y/N", exclaimed Taemin, as he quickly slid himself near the wall, Jeongguk being the very last one. 

I flashed a quick smile before rushing off to the counter to make orders as per the usual. 

"Um, can I get two mango shortcakes, two small cups of vanilla latte, one hot chocolate and one peppermint mocha, please?" 

The words took flight pretty fluently; almost as if crammed by heart. 

The male attending the counter was pretty tall as of compared to me, so I had my neck craned upwards just to follow what he was doing with our orders the whole time. 

He finally smiled at me while grabbing a green filled token from one of the drawers behind the ceramic counter and sliding it onto the marble in front. 

"Here. Orders would be up in less than fifteen minutes, miss", his voice was pretty soft, indeed, he was sculpted for working in public services like these. 

"Thank you", I slowly turned around, making my way to where Yuri and Jeongguk were now cribbing about who looks cuter, with Taemin just staring at them with a resting b!+ch face. 

Pretty childish, right?

Well, whatsoever, them and my brother are the only motivation in my life, so can't complaint. 

As I walked past the table placed nearest to the entrance, my stupid self clashed into someone's chest as we fell back due to the strong recoil. 

"Oww....man...", my pelvic bone was doing nasty stuff as it hurt immensely while I rubbed my back as a mere action for some relaxation. 

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention",

upon his apology, I hurriedly tried standing up with a few stumbles here and there as I shook my head while dusting my blazer a bit; 

"Oh no no no, It's my fault. Are you okay, mister?" 

I held out a hand of help but soon, my brows crashed in stupefaction as there was no response from the other side. 

I kept my head low, too embarrassed to face the consequence of my utter carelessness when his  intense voice called out my name in the most decent way ever possible; 

"Y/N....?"

Hm? 

Gradually peering onto his face, I found my eyes locking gazes with a pair of soothingly familiar tourmaline monolids which stared right through my soul, carrying a certain kind of emotion I couldn't really decipher. 

He got up, still a bit flustered for some reason while I was busy studying his face, when finally;

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠...!

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸