the second scribble

» [𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲; 𝐕] «

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

━𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦, 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎━☂☄

It's a shame that you don't remember who I am. Although I've been consoling myself for the past few days that it's not that of a biggie, as no one would be able to remember me in one go, it just hurts so much. 

Probably because I admire you? 

Probably because for the first time up until now, I have help up some expectations from someone who is not related to me in any way. 

I still remember the way your eyes enlarged when you finally got a hold of who I was. 

To be honest, it was pretty adorable. I wish I got the chance to see that more often. 

You somehow give me the strength to accomplish my goals that are way too impossible in my eyes. 

You inspire me with almost all of my artwork now, Y/N.

I would really like to invite you to my art corner someday and show you all I've done just with you in my mind. 

You know what,

I think I like you, Y/N. 

But it's totally fine if you don't reciprocate the feelings. Well, it's not totally fine, but I guess I'll just have to accept whatever fate has for me. 

I'll wait for you at the café tomorrow as it'll be a Wednesday and you usually visit the café with your friends after school, right? 

I hope we drift closer, Y/N...have a good night. 

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠━☂☄

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸