starry night

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

*Y/N*

𝟓:𝟓𝟓 𝐩𝐦, 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟐𝟓 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, kay?" 

I patted Jeongguk's shoulder while calling it a day for all four of us. 

"Don't annoy Yuri or Taemin, okay, koo?" 

He reluctantly nodded his head like a freshly groomed pup as both I and Taemin giggled seeing Yuri roll her eyes in annoyance. 

"Oi! Let's leave now. It's late", I heard Tahee unnie address her employees as a small smile crept up my lips. 

Taemin nodded his head as we slowly parted ways to end the night. They walked home all together till a specific 'T'-point, while I had to wait at the store near the Han river so that Hyunjin and I could walk together, as usual. 

Sticking my frozen palms into the warm pockets of my school jumper, I began dragging myself towards the Han river. Unconsciously smiling to myself, my mind wandered off to Taehyung and his offer back at the café. 

The way he pleaded to meet me just once before finally going home. Of course, I agreed as I had to kill time waiting for Hyunjin anyway. 

"Hmmm...", quietly humming in confusion, I looked around for Taehyung as I was already at the place he had asked me to reach. 

The stars were as luminous as a striking ray of flashlight amongst the wonders of black; something which I adored the most when it came to the beauty of the sky above us. 

"You came..."

I flinched hard at the abrupt sound of someone calling out my name. Spinning my whole body around, I came in contact with a masculine figure standing right behind me. 

"Oh---! Taehyung!"   

It sounded almost as if I had been waiting for him to show up. Well, not gonna lie, I was looking forward to seeing him since the moment we bumped into one another. 

He chuckled at my reaction while closing the distance between the both of us. I, on the other hand, firstly, was shivering due to the blood-shuddering winds blowing right into my face, freezing the tip of my nose and the apples of my cheeks off. 

They literally went numb with their apexes forming into light hues of soft red. 

Secondly, I was demented as to what the male in front was up to, when he politely grabbed my palm, leading me onto the hushed roadway, somewhere near the very edge of the renowned river. 

"Um...where are we going? I can't leave the store as Hyunjin would be worried if he doesn't find me there", I informed while getting dragged to lord knows where. 

"It's fine, just a small walk", his voice muffled against the seafoam-tinted scarf snaked around his neck. 

Not having much of a choice, I just gave in, following him to the seafront where we placed ourselves over the moderately damp grass.