vii

"y/n, are you really fine?". Suna asked as he looked at y/n, who's still unconscious. She was getting skinnier, and her lips are dry and kind of blue.

It reminds him of the first time she passed out. He heard the nurses talk about y/n but couldn't understand much.

Is he not trustworthy enough to know about what she's going through?

"I promise I will help you through thick and thin, y/n. But if you can't open up to me, how am I able to help you?".

....

It's been a week since y/n fainted. She still hasn't come to school, as she hasn't wake up.

Suna was asked to not visit y/n too often, as the nurses said bacteria from the outside may harm y/n.

To be honest, he doesn't even know who to believe. Of course, he's sure that the doctor and nurses are trustworthy, but he has this weird feeling that they are lying.

He went to the convenience store and gets himself a snack. Osamu who's been accompanying him for the past week takes a few onigiris and pay it quickly.

He then grab a bite of the onigiri after sitting down. Meanwhile, Suna was having a problem between choosing a spicy sour or spicy sweet ramen.

...

"Ah, y/n! I miss you!", Mizuka hugged y/n from behind. Both of them entered the class at the same time, and all eyes are on y/n.

"The star of the class is finally back, huh?", Kirai said before turning his attention on someone else.

"You know, Suna here's messed up after knowing he can't visit you too often", the other started to tease them.

y/n looked at Suna who was staring at the window. He didn't even bother to talk to her these few days.

-- flashback from yesterday --

y/n calls Suna a few times. She just got discharged and was hoping to know if Suna would want to walk with her tomorrow.

The call was declined.

"Weird, maybe he's busy?".

After an hour, she's been trying to call him over and over. But all the calls were declined or was sent to the voicemail.

Though, y/n wouldn't give up. She kept calling him again. If they have a problem in relationship, they should talk it out and not ghost the other person.

The call is connected.

"Hello? Suna, do you-".

"Stop calling me".

The call is disconnected.

"Ah, he's that mad, huh?", y/n was walking back and forth in her room. What did she even do?

....

"Suna",y/n called out to him. He flinched for a second but ignored her. The class suddenly was in silence.

y/n walks closer to his desk. "Suna".

Suna looks at her, dead in the eyes. He plugged in his earphones, putting the sound on maximum.

"That's gonna trigger your eardrums, stop it", y/n snatched the earphones away from Suna.

"Can you just stop talking to me?! Don't you get the idea that I need space?!".

Huh? What space?

"Huh? If you won't talk to me, how am I supposed to know what did I do wrong?".