10.builds and lessons

"Yoo kangmin"yongseung said sternly as kangmin stood up like a soldier and did the salute

"Today is your first day of duty,are you ready?"

"Sir yes sir"kangmin answered enthusiastically

"Today the day that will show your true potential,your abilities and reliability,can you do it?"

"Sir yes sir"kangmin answered again and Yongseung saluted back

"Are we in the army all of a sudden?"gyehyeon commented as he wore his ankle guards

"Well there's no harm of doing something fun every two days" yongseung shrugged

"Plus it's funny to watch"Yeonho added as he ate breakfast

"Is there anything you want to us get?"gyehyeon asked as he opened the door

"Just come back safe and be careful"hoyoung answered him as he washed some rice

"What are you planning to do with the rice in the early morning?"minchan asked "because that's a lot of rice"

"Many stuff,one of them is mochi" hoyoung answered as he set the rice aside to soak it

"We're making mochi?"kangmin asked excitedly

"Yup,so if you find something good to make stuffing it'll be useful"

"Then we'll go"gyehyeon said as he left "where's dongheon by the way?"

"I don't know,didn't see him this morning"minchan answered casually as he took his tool box "I'm leaving too, I'll be in the announcement room if you need me"

"So kangmin"yongseung started "one of the most important things in this quest is to choose your weapon, since it's going to accompany you till the end of your journey"

"Don't get your hopes up because you're not using an actual weapon"gyehyeon said from behind "most likely you'll use a gardening tool"

"Why does everyone have to ruin the joy?"yongseung yelled in annoyance and sighed "anyways he's right,we once fought with gardening forks"

"Why do you have a gardening fork?"

"We have the small one kangmin" yongseung explained"and we tied them to the cleaning broom to make something like a spear,it was a good weapon but unfortunately it broke"

The three of them walked down to the lower floor where they store everything to get whatever they want.

"Remember kangmin, whatever you choose has to be easy to handle and fatal to the rabids"gyehyeon reminded him as he picked the shovel

"Like what?"

"It actually varies"yongseung explained while looking at the javelin they brought from the shopping area"for example gyehyeon uses shovel, minchan uses a pipe, hoyoung uses knives and I use whatever I find practical"

"Well you seem to like the javelin despite it being impractical"gyehyeon stared at him

"Because it's epic"yongseung replied enthusiastically "it's easily the best thing you've brought from that storage"

"And the most ridiculous one"gyehyeon huffed and looked at kangmin "hey Kangmin,if you don't know what to pick use the broom stick with the knife duct taped to it"

"This one?"he asked as he picked the stick

"Yes this one"gyehyeon nodded and handed him a backpack with water bottles "the patrol today is going to be longer than usual because we're going to the second building to get more desks for the barricades"