𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑

M I N A

They were grabby, impatient and always looking for something. Chaeyoung just kicked back and seemed completely relaxed at all times as if she knew whatever she wanted would come to her. The first week I would go down to my place after I did the dishes, but one night Chaeyoung asked if I wanted to watch the Sox game with her. We sat on the couch watching the game and laughing as Chaeng mocked pretty much everything the players did.

I could tell she enjoyed the company and I did as well. If there was no game she would rent a movie which is where I discovered she had a fondness for old really bad sci fi and horror movies. I would make popcorn and we'd sit around and like with the games she would have a running commentary that was more entertaining than the movie. She'd shut the lights off and while sharing the popcorn would sit close to me.

She never touched me, but occasionally, and more so lately, I kept wondering if she wanted to and if she did I may not mind. Two nights ago she had yawned and stretched, her arm going behind me and I had exclaimed, "Wow, that old move?" Chaeyoung had blushed redder than I ever did and stammered she wasn't trying to do that. During the rest of the movie I'd wondered if she really hadn't wanted to, or I had actually caught on to it.

That night I'd had what could really only be described as a wet dream about her doing a lot more than putting her arm around me on the big comfortable couch. I'd woken up feeling guilty, but more than a little horny and for the first time in a long time, slipped my hand between my legs and eased the tension so to speak. I'd tried to focus my thoughts on Mark who had been pretty good to me in bed, but he was quickly replaced by Chaeyoung.

A girl in one of my classes had told me she had dated a guy in his thirties and raved about how good the sex was. How older people knew what they were doing and took their time and were thrilled to be with a pretty young girl. With a start I realized my nipples were hard and tried to tell myself it was from standing in front of the freezer.

"Don't be a pig." I said aloud. "She's a good lady and doesn't see me that way."

I rolled my eyes as I was now telling myself what I kept telling others. Trying to get my mind off my inappropriate thoughts, I decided I would grill and closing the freezer went to open the fridge to look for the steaks Chaeng had bought a couple of days ago. I jumped when my phone vibrated against my chest. I had it tucked into my bra and when it went off again, the sensation of it against my nipple caused me to gasp. Yup, it was time to think about dating again.

I pulled the phone out and seeing it was Chaeyoung answered, "Everything okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because you always work until six and never call until you're on your way home. It's only a little after five thirty."

"Wow, am I really that bad?"

"You're pretty predictable."

"Oh, really? Well I'm about to prove you wrong young lady. Did you start cooking yet?"

"I was just about to, how's steak on the grill sound?"

"How's Victor's sound?"

"Victor's?" I pursed my lips as I thought, "They're too uppity to do take out."

"Careful, I know the uppity owner." Chaeng said, "But not take out, I mean take you out."

"Take me out?" I felt my heart start to beat faster, "Um, like some kind of date?"

I felt like an idiot as soon as I said it and she didn't make me feel any better.

"No, no!" she said quickly, "I...I just...it would be nice to get out. It's been a long time since I went to a nice restaurant with someone other than a client."