𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄𝙄 [M]

Warning: This chapter contains strong mature content, so read carefully :).

M I N A

"They're perfect." She whispered, "Just like the rest of you."

I looked into her eyes and felt a thrill at the look of desire in them. Between that look and the fact I was on top of her, almost completely naked, my hips began to rock as my body yearned to be touched. Leaning over I slid my arms around her neck and kissing her cheek said softly in her ear, "Remember, good things come to good people. You've been good to me, now let me be very good to you."

My words were followed by my lips sliding across her neck and I could feel her trembling beneath me. I could feel my own hands shaking where I had them pressed to her back, but again I had no doubt this was exactly where I was meant to be. I let my lips glide across her cheek and found her. Chaeyoung groaned deep in her throat as my soft lips pressed against her and it was my turn to make a soft sound of pleasure as she lifted her arms and put them around my waist.

At first she sat back, letting me kiss her and I had no problem with that. I began to tease her, sliding my lips back and forth across her. Her strong hands were rubbing up and down my bare back and my hips were rocking harder against her very interested flesh. I silently cursed the damn sheet that was between us, but for the moment let that go as her lips began to work against mine.

Her hand slid up my back and I moaned as it ran through my long hair. She cradled the back of my head and held my face to her. She had no need to hold me there. If anything it would take a serious effort to pull me away. Her lips were now pressing hard against mine and I could feel the urgency in her kiss. Parting my lips I flicked my tongue out and moaned in delight when her lips parted and I felt her tongue dart out and caress mine.

She pulled me closer and I whimpered at the feeling of my aching nipples pinned to her small breasts. I started moving back and forth sliding them across her breasts and I could feel her breathing heavier into my mouth. Pulling her lips from mine she lowered her head and my eyes rolled back when they found the soft skin between my neck and shoulder.

Chaeyoung's fingers were running through my hair and she had begun to suck gently on my neck. I started bouncing up and down, rubbing her excited flesh against my ass, but still through that damn sheet. Chaeyoung's lips left my neck and my breath caught as they trailed down my chest. I leaned back and her head darting forward, Chaeyoung sucked my nipple into her mouth.

"Oh yes!" I cried out, arching my back and shoving my breast deeper into her mouth. Chaeyoung was moaning as she sucked my swollen flesh and sliding my hands up I grabbed the back of her head keeping her mouth on my breast. Not that she seemed to mind. Her tongue was swirling around my pink nub and I gasped when her fingers found my other nipple.

"That feels sooo good!"

"Damn they're amazing!" she exclaimed switching her tongue over to the other side.

"They're all yours." I moaned, "I'm all yours."

Releasing my nipple, Chaeyoung took my face in her hands and pulled me down into a long deep kiss that had my hips grinding and my legs trembling. Our tongues played across each other and I could feel her thrusting her covered cock against the back of my thigh. She was making a sound between a moan and a whimper and her hips began to move faster. Knowing it had been a long time for her and selfishly wanting to enjoy her when it came time for her to take me, I removed my lips from her and with a sexy smile lowered my head and began tonguing her nipple.

Chaeyoung grabbed my upper arms and started to try to pull me back up to her, but I said, "Uh-huh, I never had desert remember?"

"You... Oh shit."