𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄

M I N A

"There you go," I moaned in her ear, "Let me feel it. Let me....hmmm."

I purred at the sensation of feeling her cock twitch and send a warm stream of cum inside me. Chaeyoung slowed her thrusting and I whimpered each time I felt another spurt. Her body shook and she sighed in my ear as she relaxed on top of me. We held each other close and feeling a wave of emotion come over me I put my heart on the line, "I love you Chaeng." I whispered. "I really do."

She was silent just long enough for me to think I might have made a mistake when she replied, "I love you too Minari. I think I was in love with you before you moved in, but kept saying I shouldn't be."

I sighed at the feeling of her softening inside me and running my fingers through her hair asked, "Still think you shouldn't be?"

"I think you were right and I'm going to do a lot less thinking."

"Good." I laughed, kissing her neck. "Think in work, have fun at home."

"That's a good mantra." Pushing herself up, she rolled over on her back, but put her arm out to me.

With a smile, I slid over to her and resting my head on her shoulder, put my arm around her waist.

"Speaking of home." She said, "You still leaving after the summer?"

"Summer? I'm leaving now."

"What?"

"I'm packing my stuff and leaving the basement and coming up here," I laughed. "This bed is a lot nicer."

"Nah, just the company." Kissing the top of my head she said, "Mina that was amazing, I never thought I would feel that good again, or," she pulled me closer to her, "Feel this again."

"I told you, you would. You just needed the right person." Thinking back to earlier I asked, "Chaeyoung, were you trying to tell me something at dinner?"

"Mina, I've wanted to tell you I've had feelings for you for weeks, I just kept thinking how bad it sounded coming from me. But from you," she kissed me again, "That's different."

"I told you different is okay." I reminded her.

"You're right. Trying something different is fun!"

"So let me ask you, now that you know different is okay, you going to try something different at the diner tomorrow?"

"You're off tomorrow right?"

"Yup." I said snuggling closer to her.

"Then screw the dinner, I have somewhere better to be at nine tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Really, but I still think I'll keep having the same thing, but in a different way."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Chaeyoung began as she slid her hand down my back and gave my ass a squeeze, "Something tells me with you here, there'll be a whole new meaning to sunrise special!"

I burst out laughing, "Hey that was pretty funny."

"Wow, you really do love me."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because after a year and a half, you finally laughed at one of my jokes."

The End

I really enjoyed this fic, I'm planning on posting more Twice fics! But I'm not sure which ship so maybe if you have an specific ship, mind on telling me 🥺?